# 7 for ‘21 Zeek Biggers DT

Ironically there was a Zeek Bigger who was an ILB for Eastern Carolina and was in the NFL for a minute.

I am excited about this commitment. If there is a position where I am good taking a guy who doesn't (yet!) have the rating, but has the measurables, it's at DT.

The most important position to get right on the whole squad, IMO. And you can't coach this kind of size.

I'm excited to see the impact of Coach Caralla and the S/T staff. GT has become excellent at making that hard work competitive and fun. Hell, now that they are having to train remotely, they may even have ways to communicate these plans to prospective high school students.

I'm excited to see the impact of Coach Caralla and the S/T staff. GT has become excellent at making that hard work competitive and fun. Hell, now that they are having to train remotely, they may even have ways to communicate these plans to prospective high school students.
If you look on Twitter, it appears half of high school football in the southeast has their players following Coach Lou on Twitter and doing the GT workout regimen. I think there may even be other colleges that have pointed their players to the GT workouts.

If you look on Twitter, it appears half of high school football in the southeast has their players following Coach Lou on Twitter and doing the GT workout regimen. I think there may even be other colleges that have pointed their players to the GT workouts.
I’ve also heard some colleges have been trying to copy our recruiting strategy

I see the posts on Twitter, but I'm too tired to watch them

I am excited about this commitment. If there is a position where I am good taking a guy who doesn't (yet!) have the rating, but has the measurables, it's at DT.

Yes sir. DT is the holy grail of football. Take as many as those war daddies as you can.

We need to move him to NT and get back to 3-4.

giphy.gif

Wouldn’t hurt us to be “Multiple”. Makes the opponent prepare for more stuff than our base package.

Back