refrigeratormover

Dodd-Like
Mike bell just said he has been Tech's biggest advocate the last five years. Any thought's to that. They are back tracking like all get out but remember this if things don't go well Sat. night they will be back to theirselves on Mon.

Biggest advocate??? Can that guy be any more delusional?

I just hope EVERTHING is taken into account when radio contract renewal comes around again...

Bell has been a big time F$U lacky. Bock was a supporter of O'leary but has been down on CG since day one.

Actually Steak has been the most neutral of the three towards CG.

BUT ITS THE PANDERING to Ugag that is the most offensive. If you are going to be a media "HOE" then do it to both home teams.

Bell is a freakin' IDIOT!! He trashes Tech any/every time he gets a chance!

Apparently Mike Bell needs to look up the defintion for the word advocate .

Now if he'd have said a-hole, he'd have been right on the money.

I listened on Sunday am. Beau did a good job of flat out 'apologizing' for his call. I listened to Coleman Rudolph as well - funny, he never even brought up his "couldn't beat them with 15 men on the field' infamous comment. Sad that Beau showed more than CR
puke.gif

Review/Preview show on 680 called CR Sunday morning to razz him about it. The funniest sound clip they used was CR saying that "Gailey had a really nice package".

He was very complimentary of the game, the coaches, the fans, the envrionment, etc. but you're right, they let him off the hook by not bringing up the 15 men comment. They asked him if it changed his 3-4 win outlook for the team and I think he said that a win like this can change a couple of predicted L's to W's, but it still remains to be seen. Have to agree with him there since we're only two games into the season and this W has to be enjoyed but taken in stride.

To quote the immortal Al Ciraldo: "Up over the football for Georgia Tech, Is BIIIIG JOHN DAVIS out of Elijay,Ga." Does that bring back sweet memories or what??

Your right John, I think they are laying low...And like most people realize we are going against almost impossible odds this Sat.Vs. FSU...But if we do get beat bad and we could very well as to our lack of depth, They will hit us hard on Monday morning...What galls me though..Is that you will NEVER hear from the clan of 3 or 4 Here on our board that are Chan Bashers, That their beloved Ralph Friedgen got taken to the woodshed By FSU last saturday night...FSU made Maryland look like a High School team....It was uglier than the 25 point loss it was....

You're right BW...and that was after they had the woodshed stolen from them the week before by the Sarah Cobb Elementary Girl's team...I mean Northern Illinois.

Big John,
If Bill Clinton were to reply here, I think he would say:
"Depends on how you define the word Advocat".
LOL

Back