7th commit

ylojk8

Helluva Engineer
georgia tech lands its 7th commit.

travis chambers commits to ga tech. story broken by john hollis of the auc. i found it first at the hive.

go jackets!
go gettum chan!

Outstanding!!!!! Welcome aboard, Travis.

7 down 18 to go.

travis chambers is an inside linebacker. in state kid, plays for chamblee high.

crazy strength numbers .. squats 700+ lbs.

so far offers from LSU and Colorado besides Tech.

LINK: Travis on the insiders

Strength & toughness!!! Come on young man, we have a place for you and your kind: in the class and on the field. You have a great future and we are glad to be a part of it at TEch.

700lb squat, 220lbs(230lb potential I'd say), 4.6 40, GT middle linebacker of the future. Another great recruit!

Welcome, Travis!

Can't wait to see him in the White and Gold. Sounds like a great kid, plus I think we all have love for the name "Chambers".

drinking.gif

If I'm reading the info correctly he's listed as both 5'10" and 6'0", and 211lbs and 220. Was the NIKE camp that far back that he's grown 2"? or is one of them just wrong?

He should be a very good LB @ Tech. Chambers is a heckofa HS LB. Really good commit. Chambers & Williams are the stars of the class so far. Excellent. Hope Guyton is improving also, to be the OLB to go with ILB Chambers & S Williams.
This class may not be knocking the recritniks socks off, but it is solid so far. Much better 1st 1/3 than previously. We gotta get the OL & DL now.

Back