88 Cents

Orange Bowl has alcohol, i think. its not on campus, and not owned by the University. in fact, i recall buying alcohol there during the Orange Bowl

In the image it clearly says "No Alcohol"

Eagerly awaiting the responses to Corndog's troll over there

I haven't been able to get them to bite on anything all week. Their level of BH and apathy is quite alarming... that and my non-Atlanta sports troll game has gotten weak.

I haven't been able to get them to bite on anything all week. Their level of BH and apathy is quite alarming... that and my non-Atlanta sports troll game has gotten weak.

Need to get an account pretending to be a Miami fan. It's the fake that kills them.

I tried to get them on a "Why do yall like Butch Davis anyway? He didn't do anything for your program either if your expectation is national championships" and they basically just "meh"ed and agreed with me.

They're like a defanged snake on Valium.

Need to get an account pretending to be a Miami fan. It's the fake that kills them.

I'm going to go ahead and get accounts at our next few opponents scout sites and start racking up posts to infiltrate. Prolly too late for Duke, but a 6 pack to whoever correctly guesses one of my scout troll accounts.

I'll delete in one hour :biggrin:

I'm going to go ahead and get accounts at our next few opponents scout sites and start racking up posts to infiltrate. Prolly too late for Duke, but a 6 pack to whoever correctly guesses one of my scout troll accounts.

I'll delete in one hour :biggrin:

Wait, lemme guess - CornHeel? Lol

What GT did against us is hardly unique or special.

If you haven't figured it out yet, our defense is basically the freshman slut who gets banged by every guy at the university.

Hardly anything to write about or analyze.

From another thread, but very nice BH.

Back