9/12-13, Thursday/Friday Game Thread (Westside edition)

How do you get a first and goal, dead ball penalty, and you can still get another first down?

How do you get a first and goal, dead ball penalty, and you can still get another first down?
It's right and there's other examples out there, but I'm not sure I could explain the logic. Kind of like how does a left turn know when a right turn has a yield sign.

When we inevitably get helmets with script on them like Arizona is wearing tonight, what will it say?

This game is crazy. Kansas was the way better team in the first half, neither team was any good in the second half. UNLV's QB was basically just a slippery little bastard and somehow that was enough to win.

Kansas State's quarterback kept his cool after accidentally wasting the final seconds of the first half. They just drove through and over Arizona, pushed them around and pushed the lead to 28-7. Zona's got a kickoff, a play, and the final quarter to come back, but I can't see them stopping KSU now.

edit: make that two plays! And they converted a first to start the fourth. Maybe they're not quite dead.

Lessee . . .

GT, GSU, Emory, Mercer, Spelman, Morehouse, Morris Brown . . . Agnes Scott (!), Bauder fashion College (!!!) . . .

Kennesaw St, Oglethorpe, Univ of North Georgia, Univ of West Georgia, . . .

SCAD, Georgia Southern, Valdosta St., Berry College, . . .

I feel like I'm missing one (?) . . .
Shorter. Football powerhouse.

Back