9/14, Saturday Othergames Thread (badger badger badger edition)

The Jacket

The Coat
Got a couple interesting ones to start the day. Gameday is in Columbia for some reason to watch LSU vs SCar. As far as I can tell, they went there on purpose. Does Wisky give us the big ALABABYLON IS FALLEN moment of the season? How terribly will the ACC embarrass itself this week? Should Texas Tech really be favored by 10 against anyone? Do I look like I've lost weight?

1726318839051.png

Got a couple interesting ones to start the day. Gameday is in Columbia for some reason to watch LSU vs SCar. As far as I can tell, they went there on purpose. Does Wisky give us the big ALABABYLON IS FALLEN moment of the season? How terribly will the ACC embarrass itself this week? Should Texas Tech really be favored by 10 against anyone? Do I look like I've lost weight?

1726318839051.png
No, yes, no, yes

I'll post the rest of the slate later, but I hadn't realized that the Civil War and Apple Cup were today, or that those games were still being played this year. Go beavs, go wazzu.
(Ore/Ore ST) which one is beavers?
Do they have Bill Walton's psychodelic mushroom basketball court?
Eat more beaver
Go beavers!

Herbstreit picks Colorado State and I am with him.

The clown in the middle of the desk is screaming about being named "mayor of cocktown" man ESPN sucks

Posters often complain about our noon kickoffs as being something associated with bad teams. I guess the networks didn't get the memo.

Posters often complain about our noon kickoffs as being something associated with bad teams. I guess the networks didn't get the memo.
Pretty solid slate today. Gonna miss some of the fun ones at 3:30 but the nooners and primetime games look good.

Memphis ain't gonna do it friends. They needed to punch that in for 6 and they might have won by 60. Think FSU probably collects itself and runs away with this one.

If BC could somehow manage to beat Mizzou that would be great. Don’t think it’s gonna happen, but it’s one I’ll have my eye on for this first slate

Back