9/7 other Sat games

It's probably just the time of night but ASU looks extremely fast
Every time I watched them last year I was impressed with how hard they played and hit, they seemed like a really tough team. But they only won three games and got btfo in three of their final four games. Looking more refined this year and yeah, faster. That RB is a beast and a half.

Oregon had this game under control, up 27-20. They fumbled once, Boise immediately tied it. They just fumbled again, Boise recovered and can take the lead.

:lol: Boise goes up 34-27, Oregon strikes right back on the ensuing kickoff for a touchdown. 34-34

It's fun listening to west coast teams' radio broadcasts late Saturday night, but I am very glad the style of broadcasting is so much different here in the south. These Oregon guys are as hammy and corny as they come, and it would be inappropriate for how seriously the sport is taken here.

It's fun listening to west coast teams' radio broadcasts late Saturday night, but I am very glad the style of broadcasting is so much different here in the south. These Oregon guys are as hammy and corny as they come, and it would be inappropriate for how seriously the sport is taken here.
To be fair, this particular game has too much shenanigans to take overly seriously.

Was there ever a doubt that CavMan would come from behind?

Screenshot_20240908-084119~2.png

Back