A bit disappointed in Tillman

The Wasp

Varsity Lurker
Look I get it the national media and even the SEC is in love with Georgia. But please, don't make me vomit by showing Bobo and Tillman shaking hands. F*&! Bobo. That ref was a cheating POS and to call pass interference on that interception is plain old BS. If Tech's athletic department had any balls they would, as those bastards in Athens do, refuse to recognize it as a win. I'd strike it. Tillman has more class than me cause I would have spit in Bobo's face. To hell with him.

you-need-to-calm-down-calm-down.gif

Tillman would whoop Bobo’s ass. Every day of the week and twice on Sunday.

No, I've never had an ass whoop by anyone from Ga. I am doubtful I ever will. First, I don't talk öööö. Second, most of em are drunk blowhards who employed at Jiffy Lube or Walmart and never went to college, so I don't engage in conversation with them. But, if it happens, I can handle myself. Back to the original, I have not forgotten the cheat and steal that day, and Bobo is and always will be a POS.

No, I've never had an ass whoop by anyone from Ga. I am doubtful I ever will. First, I don't talk öööö. Second, most of em are drunk blowhards who employed at Jiffy Lube or Walmart and never went to college, so I don't engage in conversation with them. But, if it happens, I can handle myself. Back to the original, I have not forgotten the cheat and steal that day, and Bobo is and always will be a POS.
So, you talk all you öööö behind a keyboard? real tough guy.

Look I get it the national media and even the SEC is in love with Georgia. But please, don't make me vomit by showing Bobo and Tillman shaking hands. F*&! Bobo. That ref was a cheating POS and to call pass interference on that interception is plain old BS. If Tech's athletic department had any balls they would, as those bastards in Athens do, refuse to recognize it as a win. I'd strike it. Tillman has more class than me cause I would have spit in Bobo's face. To hell with him.
i don't believe the phantom inteference was on Tillman which was implied or said on broadcast. It was called on the CB but was BS. The media needs to check that.

i don't believe the phantom inteference was on Tillman which was implied or said on broadcast. It was called on the CB but was BS. The media needs to check that.
Tillman is the one who intercepted the pass. The PI was on Kofi Smith IIRC.

Didn't a similar thing happen, in a different year, when Keith Brooking dove in front of a mutt receiver and intercepted a pass, but the refs called pass interference? Almost no time left in the game. We were ahead and would have won. Totally bogus call. Gave new life to the mutts and they scored on the next play to have another bogus win against us! Argh! :mad:

your a bit touchy, do I sense a Uga troll?

It is kind of funny that you open by saying that you're disappointed in Tillman and that you would have spit in Bobo's face along with a bunch of expletives, then follow it up by saying you won't get your ass whipped by a U[sic]GA fan because you don't talk öööö in person.

Bobo can be counted on to make dumbass decisions as an OC, like throwing the ball into the endzone when you’re running for 8 ypc

Back