A Chip on Their Shoulders

If you were the coach would you let Taquon

• Start vs. Minnesota but put Tobias in early.

Votes: 34 42.5%
  • Stay in the game until he gets close enough to sniff 1,000 yards rushing and then pull him.

Votes: 11 13.8%
  • Play the entire game. Forgive him for his unacceptable lack of Dwag hatred.

Votes: 27 33.8%
  • Skip the Quick Lane Bowl all together so he can enjoy New Orleans and the Sugar Bowl.

Votes: 8 10.0%

• Total voters
  • Poll closed .
Minnesota has had an interesting season from a PPG given up perspective..

~In their first three games (NMSt, FresnoSt, Mia(OH)) their D gave up 27 points, or 9 per game
~In their first six BigTen games (MD, IA, OSU, NE, IN, IL) their D gave up 259 points, or 43 per game
~In their final three BigTen games (PUR, NWstn, WI) their D only gave up 49 points, or 16 per game

The potential is there to hang 40 -hopefully we do just that.

Such a reference demands an image. This is the Internet man.
1135340.jpg
going to order a round of loaded milks for everyone, too?

Minnesota has had an interesting season from a PPG given up perspective..

~In their first three games (NMSt, FresnoSt, Mia(OH)) their D gave up 27 points, or 9 per game
~In their first six BigTen games (MD, IA, OSU, NE, IN, IL) their D gave up 259 points, or 43 per game
~In their final three BigTen games (PUR, NWstn, WI) their D only gave up 49 points, or 16 per game

The potential is there to hang 40 -hopefully we do just that.
You realize, of course, that they fired their DC with three games left. So, yeah, we may have our hands full.

You realize, of course, that they fired their DC with three games left. So, yeah, we may have our hands full.

No 00, I hadn’t researched that -I just pulled the numbers, but knowing that now, these numbers are pretty telling aren’t they? I guess there’s a lot of practicing without a ball going in with the Minnesota D right now.

Back