A look around the ACC

Olgoldandwhie

Flats Noob
so they're in the same spot as the Lamecocks. I think it'd cost something like $18 mill to buyout Muschump. 2 peas in a pod, 2 avg-at-best teams swirling the toilet.
I agree with you.
Give unproven coaches an unbelievable buy out? What could go wrong?

jacket67

Dodd-Like
Not sure why everybody is penciling a W for Temple.
I may go to the Temple game - but I'm not sure I like our chances.
I don't think anyone here has confidence in a win at Temple. I'm encouraged that they were outscored by Duke in the second half of the Independence Bowl, 35-0, but they also beat some competitive teams last year (Maryland, Navy, Cincinnati, Houston, USF). If our OL is healthy for that game, I think we might have a 50/50 chance of winning. They played cupcake Bucknell in their opener, and had a bye for week 2, so we'll see how they do against Maryland and Buffalo prior to our game. It will probably benefit us to have a bye after Citadel.

gtrower

Dodd-Like
I don't think anyone here has confidence in a win at Temple. I'm encouraged that they were outscored by Duke in the second half of the Independence Bowl, 35-0, but they also beat some competitive teams last year (Maryland, Navy, Cincinnati, Houston, USF). If our OL is healthy for that game, I think we might have a 50/50 chance of winning. They played cupcake Bucknell in their opener, and had a bye for week 2, so we'll see how they do against Maryland and Buffalo prior to our game. It will probably benefit us to have a bye after Citadel.
Don’t see how you can look at their 2018 games at all after their whole staff left. And you’ve got to think CGC and company will know some weaknesses to attack. Plus the bye. We ought to be able to win that game.

Not looking past them, but I’m confident we should be able to win that game. 70% pending OL health and this week’s results.

donsue

Flats Noob
Listening to Packer and Durham and they said what has been said here
Tobias has to be on the field, somehow, some way

The Canes are still good on D and had two tough games to open with
I don’t know what Mack has done, other than not get in the way, but the Heels are better than they have been
UVA is going to be good. That D plus Perkins at QB gives them a shot
It might take a while to sort out how good/not good Pitt is. Didn’t set the world on fire against the team from another Athens. And they get Penitentiary State next
Thought all along folks were way too high on the Cuse. But good lord that was embarrassing
FSU is horseshit, plain and simple. Bowden is rolling over in his grave and he’s still alive
I live in Tallahassee, and that coach has virtually ZERO support from any of the fanbase. He really is a mentally challenged guy with a 17 million $ buyout.