A lot to work on

On a positive note, entrance with Google Pay wallet worked great. Just go to the ticket, hold at terminal for a second or two. Also, worked great at the concession stand before the game, although Chick Fil A didn't support it. Also, the "grab and go" on the loft area of the LW is a good idea. Can get chips, cokes, beer, wine like you would at a normal store. Just walk through and pick. Pay at the cashier at the end.

I keep seeing people say it’s gonna take two years. Before what? Tech can go above .500 and better this season. Let alone next season.
I'm sorry. We should have won an ACC championship and a natty this season with all the talent CPJ left us. Now contrast with the roster that CPJ inherited in 2008

And the Student Center is impressively gutted. Won't reopen until 2022. I really don't know what was wrong with it before, unless the school enrollment is just outgrowing it.

I'm sorry. We should have won an ACC championship and a natty this season with all the talent CPJ left us. Now contrast with the roster that CPJ inherited in 2008
I’m just saying that the team can be on the better half of Acc teams this year. Don’t see what’s wrong with saying that.

The most important area to work on is recruiting defensive talent. We are woefully deficient at all three levels. Too slow across the board.

I’m just saying that the team can be on the better half of Acc teams this year. Don’t see what’s wrong with saying that.
You can say it, but the truth is we are still limited on talented players. Yes, we are ahead of schedule thanks to Norvell and some SEC teams filling up at RB last cycle, but make no mistake in what the plan is. Our AD and Coach know what it’s going to take to retool the roster and Collins has only 1 full recruiting class under his belt. TStan and Collins end game isn’t to be a mid level team like VT or Miss St or UNC. The plan is to flip the script form the old GT to the new 404 GT for one reason - get players. The plan is working so everyone needs to just relax and enjoy the process.

Post game Horse sucked without the drum interlude. Also, trumpet flourish appears to be gone from UWTWAG, unless that was lost in the socially distanced band. There seemed to be some off time songs.
Fantasia pregame needs scrapped

Back