A note to the few remaining dog fans here.

Please.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I'm a Georgia fan. Should I get a second, neutral handle to use when posting comments that have nothing to do with either school? Are the blinders that bad?

Originally posted by SSDawg:
Please.

This has absolutely nothing to do with the fact that I'm a Georgia fan. Should I get a second, neutral handle to use when posting comments that have nothing to do with either school? Are the blinders that bad?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">are you thinking we can't sniff out a DOG with a pseudonym? Why do you think we give Beeware so much trouble

Just because he put a Bee in front of his name has not fooled most

But if you want to be taken seriously I would drop the dog handle, but of course that is your call

Beeware, this is not a freedom of speech issue. Stingtalk is a board for Tech people. If the Stingtalk Admins did not take action then this board would degenerate into a bunch of dawg fans posting about the ACC sucks, making fun of any Tech misfortune, and trashing Tech recruits. On the ESPN message board, an UGA fan actually posted that if Tech was in the SEC, they wouldn't beat Vanderbilt. I guess he was too drunk or stupid to realize that Tech beat Vandy 45-3 this year. I don't mind dawg fans who want to ask questions about Tech or defend UGA if they think it's being unfairly attacked. However, I'm glad the Stingtalk admins are keep this a place where Tech can openly debate issues.

BW, I would suggest you go back to school about freedom of speech, the constitution does not guarantee freedom of speach on this or any other board it only states that the Government can not abridge your right to freedom of speech. Since BeeStorm and/or others here are not part of the government they can and have the duty to monitor this board for objectional material and can and should limit this freedom.

Serious question Beestorm:

Would this policy bee any different had GT won the last game against UGA?

Originally posted by sfalco:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That's more of a ridiculous question. The puppies wouldn't be yappin' & crappin' in our house.

There's a huge difference between posting an unpopular opinion and "yapping and crapping".

Read the rules posted at the top of this post again and consider my question again.

Originally posted by sfalco:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Actually, I never care what uga fans have to say. Even when we spank them. We allowed them here, because others may enjoy their opinions and insight, but the rules for their continued existence are quite clear. If they want to call our former coaches by "witty" little nicknames, they need to do it on the dawgpen or whatever its called.
grin.gif

Did some witty nickname of a former coach spark that policy or something?

The way this works is WE set up this site for GT fans and ONLY GT fans.

If some Ugag fans (or other schools) occasionally post here and respect that this is a GT site then that is ok.

To date ALL Ugag fans that have been kicked have been done so because ANOTHER STINGTALK MEMBER complained.

If you are a GT fan and you are complained on we do EVERYTHING POSSIBLE to give you the benefit of the doubt and to date no GT fan has been banned for content. If you are a Ugag fan and your post is complained on then your post WILL BE scrutinized.

The reality is with Rival, Insiders, and the AJC message boards there are MANY venues for Ugag fans to talk smack. StinGTalk is NOT one of those.

And even if we beat them 50x's in a row that policy would remain the same.

Uh other than my nickname how would you know i am a tech fan, If my name were GSUCAT or something like that, I would not have the same rights?

BTW I hate dawgs and want them out, I just wonder how it is determinded... BEEWARE change your name to DAWGWARE and get out.

You are judged by what you post. It's not hard to click your username and search for all the posts you've made. In most cases, I don't think your username is an issue, and if it is, gtfan and BeeStorm would do something about it before you even get permission to post. If you remember, all people who register here initially have to go through them first before posting. Even afterwards, it would be pretty evident with what side your allegiances lie when you click that "Add Reply" button. What purpose would a Dawg fan have posing as a GT fan? Pretty pointless and probably even nauseating for the poster. There are a handful of Dawg fans still here and they're here because they've demonstrated good judgment, understanding, and respect that this is a GT board.

Anyway, that's my understanding of it.

you talk about using a different handle but that really never is the issue.

I actually graduated from Ugag Law school however I am not law_dawg. It is just how you see yourself and even a sneaky ugag fan is going to call himself something related ugag.

So even though Beeware is unbearable he is still a Bee and I think we all hope gets on board one day.

Since I sent another puppy to the pound, I thought I would bump this one up as a warning to the few remaining buttsniffers.

Go Jackets! THWG

BeeWare you continue to amaze me. Noone is "afraid" of a dawg's opinion. We just don't want to hear it. There is a huge difference and if you can't see that it helps explain some of your other issues.

Way to go BeeStorm! No dogs welcome. I just have one comment to make to all dogs and "stealth" dogs posting as Techsters - TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!

Reggie Ball and Reshaun Grant will win two Heismans and Tech will win the next 3 NCs. Go Jackets!!

That should keep me on a little longer.

Originally posted by Dore-Dawg:
Reggie Ball and Reshaun Grant will win two Heismans and Tech will win the next 3 NCs. Go Jackets!!

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You have to say Tech's academics are tougher! Let's hear it Dore-Dawg!

Originally posted by Dore-Dawg:

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Kick Dore=Dawg off the board.. everyone knows Tech will win the next FOUR NC's... (how dare you short-change our program like that !!) .. at least you got the part about Ball and Grant right tho..

Back