A Question For Season Tix Holders and Fans?

MsTechAnalysis

Jolly Good Fellow
Answer yes or no.
If the season does not go well in the beginning, let's say 1-3 first 4 games (hope not) but just a scenario here. Will you still go to the games?

YES FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!

We'll bee there thru thick or thin.
Really love watching the Jackets do well but
the tailgating beefore and after is just as enjoyable.

Yes, I will go even if all games are losses on the scoreboard. What kind of fan would I be otherwise?

Originally posted by goldtoof:
What kind of fan would I be otherwise?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">i'll bee there too .. celebrating the wins and bemoaning the losses .. but i'll bee there, rain or shine.

to answer your question goldtoof .. otherwise we'd be fair weather fans

yes maam, i will bee there....and i will bee there 2 1/2 hrs EARLY as always to support the team when they walk up the alley!!!!!!!
the ONLY way i ever miss a game is opening day of huntin season (usually duke) then my brother will make sure another yj fan takes my ticket!

grin.gif

If the season does not go well in the beginning, let's say 1-3 first 4 games (hope not) but just a scenario here. Will you still go to the games?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Absolutely!! I've been there through bad times before, I'm prepared to go through them again. It's all about the tailgating and spending Fall Saturday's on the Flats. Of course, I wish I were wrong and we didn't miss a beat.

"Win or loose, we drink the booze..."

Loosing every game may make the Sunday night flight back to DFW more of a bummer though.

Recent history says that when expectations are low, GT football performance excels. Lets hope that happens this year too.

Go Jackets!

Originally posted by BeeBad:
MsTA... I will be there win or tie...

smile.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">doesn't surprise me at all. by the way .. there's no tying in football .. college football at least.

i guess we won't be seeing you much at BDS this season then wannabee, cause we'll be losing most of our home games right?

i mean no way we're beating auburn right?
nc state?? forget about it.
maryland?? that's a laugh.
UGAg? who are we kidding?
UNC? we may eke it out.
Clemson? iffy.

so we won't have the "pleasure" of your company at BDS this season then .. cause you are not predicting wins against many of these teams and you're there only if we're going to win and tie right?

wudn't you want to visit so that you can boo the coaching staff? the AD? the president?

I meant this thread to be in answer to those who think a lot of people here are bandwagon. With projections even from Sports magazines being negative - will you still attend no matter what happens.

I've said from day one here - there are NO BANDWAGON fans that post here - this thread is showing me that. The only fans that come here are true fans and I believe we'll ALL BE THERE!

Ylo.. you are too easy.. You took that bait all the way to the bottom of the ocean... heh heh

Well, lets put it this way....

I was at most of the games in Ross's first couple of years, and during B.L.'s LAST couple of years......

Plus, lets face it - to be a TRUE Tech fan, you gotta be a little bit twisted anyway huh ?
tongue.gif

Originally posted by BeeBad:
Ylo.. you are too easy.. You took that bait all the way to the bottom of the ocean... heh heh
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">heh heh indeed .. i dunno if i believe that was bait. i think that came right out of your heart. you're too dumb to go around baiting people.

i'll tell you what, every home game that tech loses, i'll buy you as much beer as you can drink the next home game .. cause tech wasn't able to entertain you.

how does that sound? catch is that you'll have to buy tickets and actually attend games ...

you up for that?

Yes indeed. I will get in my Accord and make that 250 mile drive from Columbia to BDS@GF, watch the Jackets and then climb back behind the wheel and turn another 250 for every home game. I will do the same for every road game that is within 300 miles as well. TV or no TV. You only get a few opportunities a year to see the Jackets and as long as I'm breathing, I will not miss one. I hope we show better this year than we did last year. Being competitive sure makes the effort feel much more worthwhile.

Go Jackets!

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
Answer yes or no.

YES FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">OH YES!! I'll BEE there!!
blue.gif

It's all about Title IX these days guys...... sorry...I just had to say it. I will be there regardless because I am a true fan. I am also attending the BYU and Vandy games. That being said, I would give just about anything for Tech to schedule Texas, Texas A&M, Baylor, Houston, Rice, TCU, N. Texas St, or SMU on the road so I could actually drive to a game and tailgate. It has been so long for me I have forgotten what it is like. I will boo anytine Braine takes the field or is mentioned to the crowd. I will not boo the players or coaching staff.

HELL YEA!!!

Me was there in '80 and '81 when Bill Curry went 1-10 in each of his first two seasons.

Me was at all the games in '87 and '88 when Bobby Ross' only Div. 1A victory in both seasons was a 38-0 win over South Carolina.

Me was there for all the games in the 1-10 Bill Lewis disaster of 1994.

The Mighty GThor bleeds White and Gold. Thou wilst never surrender!

lightningzap.gif
lightningzap.gif

Back