A Question For Season Tix Holders and Fans?

YESSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSSS!!!!

I am for the Yellow Jackets win or lose. After over 50 years of supporting the Jackets, I still get goose bumps when the Rambling Wreck comes on to BDS@HGF and the band plays the greatest college fight song period. I will not ever miss this thrill until I am dead and gone.
blue.gif
drinking.gif

Originally posted by ylojk8:
i'll tell you what, every home game that tech loses, i'll buy you as much beer as you can drink the next home game .. cause tech wasn't able to entertain you.

how does that sound? catch is that you'll have to buy tickets and actually attend games ...

you up for that?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Someone needs to hold down the fort, & keep the fonts in other parts of the country who don't have the game on TV informed... We want to make sure they receive this information in a straight-forward, unfiltered, un-biased format in the chatroom...

I also have to file my post-game chan gailey critique in a timely manner for Mark Bradley, Coleman, and others...

Like to take you up on it ylo.. but unfortunately duty calls... a man has got to live up to his responsibilities...

Originally posted by The Jacket:
If we're 0-11 playing UGAg and we're down by 50, I'll still be there.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You gonna stay with your wife if you catch her frollicking naked in a jacuzzi with 3 Frenchman, 2 Arabs & a midget?

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
Answer yes or no.
If the season does not go well in the beginning, let's say 1-3 first 4 games (hope not) but just a scenario here. Will you still go to the games?

YES FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I will until DB creates the "No-Tailgating" policy.
drinking.gif

Originally posted by BeeBad:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by The Jacket:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You gonna stay with your wife if you catch her frollicking naked in a jacuzzi with 3 Frenchman, 2 Arabs & a midget?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Unless I'm missing something, that was incredibly stupid. Hows about you keep your dumb comments to yourself while the rest of us discuss football, eh?

Originally posted by The Jacket:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by BeeBad:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by The Jacket:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You gonna stay with your wife if you catch her frollicking naked in a jacuzzi with 3 Frenchman, 2 Arabs & a midget?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Unless I'm missing something, that was incredibly stupid. Hows about you keep your dumb comments to yourself while the rest of us discuss football, eh?</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">the jacket .. you're not missing anything. you're dealing with a jerk.

You are right.. you are missing something...

Point being... 0-11, down 50-0 to eweGAg... that is loyalty equivalent to putting up with the marital infidelity for which was described...

Set down the keyboard & give the autocad a rest for a few... go have a brew & relax...

Point being... 0-11, down 50-0 to eweGAg... that is loyalty equivalent to putting up with the marital infidelity for which was described...

Set down the keyboard & give the autocad a rest for a few... go have a brew & relax...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">why don't you keep your standards of fidelity for yourself and your wife?

golly
puke.gif

you have officially slipped below the unclassiest tech "fan" i have ever encountered namely the scared stiff spook.

let me list a few points that you stand for:
a) graduation rates are overrated
b) football is a sport and sport is entertainment
c) losing 50-0 to UGAg equals your wife being adulterous with frenchmen, arabs and a midget

LOL .. yup, you definitely are not a Tech product. had you enrolled in Tech .. you would have been "weeded" out.

i am not surprised at all that you don't attend any games either. maybe you're not from the atlanta area .. i don't care. you're a couch fan at heart.

i still don't understand why you follow tech and "root" for em. you have no affiliations that i can discern.

why do you root for tech? i'd love to know why a scumbag like you would root for tech? what do you see in tech that makes you root for us?

<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Oh ok. I see what you were trying to say now.

Sadly, the connection fails miserably. Basically, that comparasin sucks.

I normally wouldn't go into this but I want to point out how terrible of an attempt you just made.

Tech 0-11 and losing to the mutts 50-0: Struggle. Working our butts off to win but still come up short. An effort worthy of commendation. They have done nothing morally wrong.

Marital Infidelity: Wife is committing a sinful deed under her own power. If want to make some sort of connection, it would have to be if Tech threw the game on purpose.

Give up on attempting to make analogies because you're terrible at it.

Relax, kid.. don't take yourself or life so seriously...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">why don't you grow some cajones and share why you root for tech?

Originally posted by MsTechAnalysis:
Answer yes or no.
If the season does not go well in the beginning, let's say 1-3 first 4 games (hope not) but just a scenario here. Will you still go to the games?

YES FOR ME AND MY FAMILY!
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">The losses are hard to take but that is NOT going to stop me from being a Tech fan. Every Saturday that Tech plays in the fall brings new hope!
blue.gif

Back