A seething hatred for Swinbey, Radakobitch and Clemson

CiraldoForever

Damn Good Rat
Up 73-7 late in the fourth quarter, Swinbey goes for it on fourth down at midfield. Then, he calls time out. Then he throws a pass to the end zone. If he had scored, he would have gone for two and then tried an onside kick. And who's sitting in our press box smiling about this, Dan "Judas" Radakobitch. He got lifted out of obscurity by Tech, got us on probation, cost us an ACC championship, and now he treats Grant Field like it's his own personal urinal. These sorry classless bums think they're great, because they own a cow college beside an Esso Station. To Hell With Them.

jts1207

Memes posted are not fact checked for accuracy
For me all the To Hell With Clemson, THWC crap is pathetic. There is only one To Hell With anything and we all know the answer. I think it was you posting you'd be cheering for the mutts over Clemson in a championship? I could catch Dabo and Rad tag teaming my mom and I'd still be cheering for them to destroy the mutts.

THWG

To Hell With Georgia

Paybacks a bitch Dabo

covingtonjacket

Knowledge superspreader
For me all the To Hell With Clemson, THWC crap is pathetic. There is only one To Hell With anything and we all know the answer. I think it was you posting you'd be cheering for the mutts over Clemson in a championship? I could catch Dabo and Rad tag teaming my mom and I'd still be cheering for them to destroy the mutts.

THWG

To Hell With Georgia

Paybacks a bitch Dabo
THWG
PABD

GT65_UGA89

We’re a Coca-Cola school
The only difference for me now will be, where if Bama and Clemson were in the title game, I’d pull for Clemson. I won’t be doing that any longer.

But putting Clemson above my disdain for UGA -never going to happen -nor should it.

gtgtgt1

Dodd-Like
For me all the To Hell With Clemson, THWC crap is pathetic. There is only one To Hell With anything and we all know the answer. I think it was you posting you'd be cheering for the mutts over Clemson in a championship? I could catch Dabo and Rad tag teaming my mom and I'd still be cheering for them to destroy the
97a269_abcf382759f1490fabc3e4d5b9c16be3_mv2.jpg

JollyGoodFellow90GT#1

Varsity Lurker
Up 73-7 late in the fourth quarter, Swinbey goes for it on fourth down at midfield. Then, he calls time out. Then he throws a pass to the end zone. If he had scored, he would have gone for two and then tried an onside kick. And who's sitting in our press box smiling about this, Dan "Judas" Radakobitch. He got lifted out of obscurity by Tech, got us on probation, cost us an ACC championship, and now he treats Grant Field like it's his own personal urinal. These sorry classless bums think they're great, because they own a cow college beside an Esso Station. To Hell With Them.
CiraldoForever,

I agree with you, brother! Anytime a coach chooses to run up the score on an opponent, when the game has been clearly decided, is classless. For instance, there was one point where Clemson was up 59-7 and went for it on 4th down by passing! There isn't any good reason to do that! That is clearly a coach trying to run the score up and embarrass the opponent. Coach Sweeney should be embarrassed for his actions, but he is not. However, what goes around comes around. Clemson can rack up all the wins they want, but they will still smell! Yesterday, they became my second most despised school. The most despicable school, on the planet, thankfully got beat last night by Alabama! Roll tide!

Tech never needs to forget what happened yesterday at Bobby Dodd stadium. Sadly, our goofy head coach doesn't seem to be too bothered by it, but I am! Good sportsmanship should be shown and praised, not ignored. Anything in life you do to purposely harm or shame someone is wrong. Clemson will have to answer for the wrong they committed yesterday.

GO JACKETS!

gtphd

What a time to be alive
We’ve gone from “Go Clemson! Represent the ACC” to THWc, which shows that we think we should be able to compete with them. The perception turn around continues.

1603028687815.jpeg

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
The only difference for me now will be, where if Bama and Clemson were in the title game, I’d pull for Clemson. I won’t be doing that any longer.

But putting Clemson above my disdain for UGA -never going to happen -nor should it.
You realize Bama would have done the same thing to us yesterday? We are not good defensively. Bama came into the UGAg game averaging 51 points a game. Bama would have absolutely road graded us yesterday. While Etienne is what I consider a "good" back, and was contained much of the day, Najee Harris would have absolutely murdered us.

swampsting

Now with incredulous facial expression
If we can’t stop their punter from completing passes against our ATL guys,(we still had some in) that’s not on them. That’s on us
Dabo emptied his bench. They played like it might be their only chance to ever play. Because it might be.
I’ve got no problem with their scrubs coming in and playing like it meant something to them or with Dabo coaching them that way

GTpat

Varsity Lurker

THWG

To Hell With Georgia

Paybacks a bitch Dabo
Especially since it’s a team we have actually crushed prior to them winning nattys.

Clem ran up the score yesterday because style points do matter in this Covid season especially since the winner of Bama/UGA probably jumps them in the polls.

Tampa Jacket

Helluva Engineer
You do remember we hung 70 on Navy one year, right? And those guys are not only on Navy’s football team, but they’re on all our team.

Dabo emptied his bench. But he let his players play to win. Do I agree with it? Not particularly. But I don’t think there was anything nefarious about it.

Our players look like they kind of gave up, too. That’s on both them and our coaches.

CiraldoForever

Damn Good Rat

THWG

To Hell With Georgia

Paybacks a bitch Dabo
I always thought I'd pull for any team against Georgia. But, I never saw Georgia treat Tech with as little respect as Clemson did yesterday. There was no excuse, in my mind, for what Swinney did. I would be disappointed and ashamed if a Tech coach with superior talent and the number one team in the country did what Swinney did yesterday.

I'm not wanting anybody to agree with me. This is just how I feel. Our players and coaches work very hard. I do not appreciate anybody treating them this way. When I saw Swinney's press conference after the game, I got more disgusted than I already was because of his lame excuse making about what he did.

I always liked Clemson and Swinney. But, I don't anymore. They have no class. Georgia has never treated Tech with so little respect as Clemson did. If Clemson plays Georgia, I will pull for Georgia. It will be an easy decision for me, and I hope Georgia beats them 74-7.

Radokovich, or however you spell his name, got the biggest break of his life from Georgia Tech. He and Swinney should both apologize for Clemson's unsportsmanlike conduct.

Next year, Clemson will not be as good as they are now, because Lawrence is a once in a generation talent. I hope we knock them down to size.

I know all the excuses for what Clemson did. I know it's our job to stop them. But, this is how I feel, and nothing will ever change my mind. If everybody disagrees with me, that's fine.

JJacket

Declared dead for tax purposes.
You do remember we hung 70 on Navy one year, right? And those guys are not only on Navy’s football team, but they’re on all our team.

Dabo emptied his bench. But he let his players play to win. Do I agree with it? Not particularly. But I don’t think there was anything nefarious about it.

Our players look like they kind of gave up, too. That’s on both them and our coaches.
"Hey Georgia Tech, we are gonna run the ball off tackle left on this next play. I'm gonna snap the ball with 2 seconds on the clock. Have your guy stand right there and he will get a tackle" - what pussy Tech fans wanted Clemson to do.

BTORocks

Varsity Lurker

THWG

To Hell With Georgia

Paybacks a bitch Dabo
Hell, I would offer Dabo and Rad cold beers and snacks during the tag teaming activities and still pull for them to destroy the mutts.