Above The Line Watch

daBuzz

Dodd-Like
IT'S CALLED LOSING THE LOCKER ROOM, AND IT'S UNFORTUNATE, BUT EXPECTED AFTER LOSING TO CITADEL AND TEMPLE.
It's called being stupid to post this when it isn't true. It's called monumentally stupid to repost it. You're an idiot.
The point was that there are only that many seniors on the team from the previous admin, you retard.

GTCrew4b

NIL Supporter Strictly On Capitalist Grounds
the Second time posting it was a joke as if he couldn’t hear me since he said “wut”

I don’t spend as much time poring over the roster as I should and the injury status of all players. Certainly there are injuries that are legitimate. But to say that the comment was about the lack of seniors seems disingenuous since someone complaining about that would’ve simply used the depth chart not necessarily who is ATL or not.

As I said we will see. I imagine there will be more and more indifference and more and more of a trend towards the younger players being ATL.

It’s not an indictment against the staff this happens all over the country when you lose instead of win out the gate and look inept while doing it.

Walton

Damn Good Rat
Offensive skill players look quite formidable. The worry will still be OL and DL.
I think DE has talent on the roster but it is young so just needs experience but DT needs bodies, better & bigger bodies.

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
Interesting to note that this is the first time we've had the same five offensive linemen available to play who started the previous game.
That's a very telling observation.

Last edited:

BeerNutts

Not a Noob
Interesting to note that this is the first time we've had the same five offensive linemen available to play who started the previous game.
And, it's telling none of them are really very good :/

I can't wait until we have a good OL.

Walton

Damn Good Rat

If we had legit tackles that could pass block then I think we would be OK. It is sort of like TE, we didn't recruit that position and don't have them on the roster. The guys we have are playing hard and doing the best they can.

daBuzz

Dodd-Like
They certainly aren't the protypical size we're looking for and they were recruited for a different system. But just being out there week after week is definitely going to improve their ability to communicate and get better.
I'm looking forward to when we have an offensive line of big guys who can run and pass block effectively as well, but I'll still be pulling for these guys to get better every single game this year. Glad to see we're at least getting some semblance of continuity there.

User 10337

I hope we made the necessary changes on punt team. A couple of the returns we gave up against Miami were atrocious.

Flywheel

Wait, what year is it?
Another observation: there are only 5 starting seniors, and 8 on the entire 2.5-deep/ATL.