ABSOLUTELY GREAT Reggie Ball Article...

"If a defense wants to drop back into a zone, I'll take off and run with it. If they go man-to-man, I'll pick them apart," he said. "I bring everything to the table."

A quote like that should get any Tech fan excited about this kid.

This is what is supposed to be happening here...positives posts! This is terrific if nothing else than a student athlete at Tech who is fired up. With confidence, with ability, with coaching (regardless now), with a little luck, the Jackets could and can surprise some people. The games still have to be played. One game at a time. That is something that I am "positive" about!
GO REGGIE....GO JACKETS!
drinking.gif

Thanks for the word up Jacketguy. I love what I'm hearing about this dude.

Hooyah! Heck, Chan...go ahead and name this kid the starter if for no other reason than it sounds like he has brass-plated cajones!

Go get em, Reggie and GOOOOOOOOO JACKETS!

I can hear it now; beer cans being opened, the sizzle of the grill, the big hair Auburn girls and "Toe meets leather".

"If they need me to be an option quarterback, I can be that. If they need me to be a dropback quarterback, I can be that," Ball said matter-of-factly. "I'll keep the defense on their heels."
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">I love this confidence. These last two weeks of waiting for the season are brutal.
smile.gif

Back