AC out for season

FakeLargeHyrax-small.gif

Just kidding. I'll allow it. We've been talking about this for some time in the returning seniors thread, but it's pretty big news, probably deserves it's own thread. @ThisIsAtlanta @cyptomcat may wanna move all the AC talk from that thread to this one.

FakeLargeHyrax-small.gif

Just kidding. I'll allow it. We've been talking about this for some time in the returning seniors thread, but it's pretty big news, probably deserves it's own thread. @ThisIsAtlanta @cyptomcat may wanna move all the AC talk from that thread to this one.

I for one appreciate people suggesting to the mods what they should do, and what they should have done already if they were not so incompetent.

For example, they have not shown the clackers to ban me. Gross oversight responsibility oversight.

1606857112388.png

I for one appreciate people suggesting to the mods what they should do, and what they should have done already if they were not so incompetent.

For example, they have not shown the clackers to ban me. Gross oversight responsibility oversight.

1606857112388.png
Are those your mom's ben wah balls? #stingtalk

Sounds like he just got too much going on and needs to pause football for a while

"Mental health challenges" makes it sound like he has psychiatric issues.

1606857112388.png
Oh my God too dangerous for this thread

It sucks he was physically injured like 2 days before the season started. Hope he gets the help he needs then really kicks some ass next year.

I don’t think we have yet seen AC at 100%

Sounds like he just got too much going on and needs to pause football for a while

"Mental health challenges" makes it sound like he has psychiatric issues.
"Mental health challenges" is a broad umbrella, covering everything from having a bit much going on to... your manifold challenges. Either way, we wish AC the best.

Anybody know how information about injuries is handled? Do they only tell us if it’s season injury? And how long does that take. Asking for Gibbs.

@GoGATech ?

Anybody know how information about injuries is handled? Do they only tell us if it’s season injury? And how long does that take. Asking for Gibbs.

@GoGATech ?
CGC only tells if it's season ending. He didn't give any info in his press conference yesterday, so that should mean Gibbs isn't done for the season (yet). My own opinion, Gibbs doesn't play this week at a minimum. If there's any lingering feeling of uncertainty in that hamstring, I doubt we see him any more this season. Possibly a bowl game.

CGC only tells if it's season ending. He didn't give any info in his press conference yesterday, so that should mean Gibbs isn't done for the season (yet). My own opinion, Gibbs doesn't play this week at a minimum. If there's any lingering feeling of uncertainty in that hamstring, I doubt we see him any more this season. Possibly a bowl game.

ya think there’s hope for a bowl?

is any place colder that Shreveport on Christmas?

that will really help us recruit. We could show them pics of the AFB and the Air Force score.
Maybe we could go to Mobile for their Camilla Bowl. Would you like that? 15 extra practices after everyone else left the campus for home.

I don't care so much for a bowl, but they should at least extend practices until January for all teams that want. Get some S&C in, work on some stuff.

I'm a little surprised that the Sun and Pinstripe don't make arrangements to play somewhere else this year. I think there are a lot of venues that would like to host those games, even if it is with limited fans in the stadium.
I agree. There are a number of locations in Florida that would love to host a game. With the attendance restrictions smaller venues are now possible. Pensacola is a location that would be at the top of my list.

I don't care so much for a bowl, but they should at least extend practices until January for all teams that want. Get some S&C in, work on some stuff.

Yeah, cause if there’s one thing football players love it’s practice. The only thing better is practice with no game day payoff.

Yeah, cause if there’s one thing football players love it’s practice. The only thing better is practice with no game day payoff.
I didn't say hitting and full pad practices. Get some S&C in. Film work. Work on some plays.

Back