AC out for season

Yeah, cause if there’s one thing football players love it’s practice. The only thing better is practice with no game day payoff.
If the alternative is being shut in your dorm with a mask on or alone I can see how practice might be appealing.

Clayton added that he was making the decision to take leave of the team “so that I can come back stronger next year and be the leader and teammate that this team deserves and get my priorities and life in order.” Clayton, a senior, can return for next season, as the NCAA has granted all fall-sports athletes an extra season of eligibility.

Best of luck to AC keeping it together in this crazy year. Excited to see him sacking everybody in 2021.

Best of luck to AC keeping it together in this crazy year. Excited to see him sacking everybody in 2021.
Damn dude. Not me. I just want to watch the ballgame. I suppose it is a lot of stairs to the top of the north endzone.

I agree. There are a number of locations in Florida that would love to host a game. With the attendance restrictions smaller venues are now possible. Pensacola is a location that would be at the top of my list.
Attendance restrictions only make it more important to have a cavernous stadium so you can do six feet between groups.

Speaking of which spacing out the cheerleaders and band seems retarded.

Back