ACC Championship Prediction Thread

I aint afraid to say it. 56-14 GT. Screw Clemson and the goat wife they rode in on.

GT #1. ACC CHAMPIONS!

considering we cant hold vandy to 27, i like clemson's chances of scoring

If Clemsux wins it's going to be a double-whammy for me because I am also a South Carolina Gamecock fan and I cannot stand Clempson! UGH! Please win my Yellow Jackets!!

Optimistic: 56-53 GT

Realistic: 31-28 Clemson

If anyone thinks fans who predict a loss aren't real GT fans then what the heck am I doing in Tampa?!?!?!?!

Optimistic: 42-38 GT

Realistic: 43-27 Clemson

Just dont have a good feeling about our D. If our O can control the clock and keep them guys fresh, I like our chances. Probably going to need clemson to turn the ball over some as well.

Optimistic: 42-38 GT

Realistic: 43-27 Clemson

Just dont have a good feeling about our D. If our O can control the clock and keep them guys fresh, I like our chances. Probably going to need clemson to turn the ball over some as well.

Would be nice if they turned it over, but how many INT's do we have this year? Not many that I can remember offhand.

Clemson has an OK OL.........not an awesome OL so I think we can get some penetration from somewhere. The wind is blowing hard at the stadium so Clemson may have a tough time throwing it. If we shut down Spiller between the tackles and play good Special Teams, I say we come out on top.

35-27 good guys.

The halftime announcers for the SEC game just picked GT to win the ACCCG. Hope they are right.

Back