ACC Expanding?

JeniN

Varsity Lurker
I finally found a place where you can actually voice your opinion about the ACC expansion. I personally think that Miami should be let in the ACC and leave Syracuse and Boston College out in the cold. If you would like your opinions heard- ACCexpansion.org

Originally posted by JeniN:
I finally found a place where you can actually voice your opinion about the ACC expansion. I personally think that Miami should be let in the ACC and leave Syracuse and Boston College out in the cold. If you would like your opinions heard- ACCexpansion.org
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">You're a fan of what team/school? If you're not going to give reasons for your opinion, at least give us an idea of your motives.
confused.gif

It'd be fine with me if we just brought in Miami and stayed at 10. But the 12 is needed for a Championship Game. I'd rather see VT and WV and keep the conference southern. But for money reasons, they're going up north.

Originally posted by bugboy:
It'd be fine with me if we just brought in Miami and stayed at 10. But the 12 is needed for a Championship Game. I'd rather see VT and WV and keep the conference southern. But for money reasons, they're going up north.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">That's ditto for me, Bugboy.

I still say the ACC should go to 14 schools and take VT & WV along with Miami, BC & SU. The NCAA rules just state "at least 12 teams for a championship game".

rant.gif

Back