acccg

midatlantech

Dodd-Like
If we lose can we just decline any bowl offer, i.e. dont ask for a waiver? The Hill has spoken, the fans are tired, is there really any purpose of this charade any longer?

If we lose can we just decline any bowl offer, i.e. dont ask for a waiver? The Hill has spoken, the fans are tired, is there really any purpose of this charade any longer?
If the players want to go to a bowl game we should play. Oh, u forgot the players, DA?

I've read somewhere that we wouldn't need a waiver, that is was done away with last season or something. If so then it's hard to turn down the invite as a reward for the players, chance to get the young players some extra practice, and for the extra money. But yeah from the fan's perspective it could be pretty miserable to go to the Sun or Independence bowl after 2 straight losses in the biggest games of the year. I think even if we beat FSU the Orange Bowl will have a pretty bad turnout.

You're such a loser.

Sure. Lets turn down the extra practices so that next year Vad isnt ready to go full steam because you're a butthurt pvssy.

How have these "extra" practices helped us in the last 4 years?

We would be better off not practicing if the on field performance is an indicator.

Bad coaching - bad practice makes for bad performance.

But if the players want it, then fine.

But, please, not because this loser of a HC says it will benefit us.

---it's--$$$$$$--plus it's the teams decision--a Bowl game should be fun and rewarding for the team--they were close to being 8-4 now--such is the bounce of the football.

You should be banned.

I never thought GT would beat UGA and I also knew GT would be strung u like stick goat with our defense.

You sir, are an idiot.

I hope we kick FSU's ass.....they stunk up the field worse than we did.....they were supposed to be good....

---it's--$$$$$$--plus it's the teams decision--a Bowl game should be fun and rewarding for the team--they were close to being 8-4 now--such is the bounce of the football.

Since when do we do anything for the money? If we did it for the. money we would bring in D1 players and fill the stands.

As to the other posts, Ma Tech quit on football, why act like it is well supported? In other words, isn't it more important that we study instead of practicing?

they stunk up the field worse than we did.....they were supposed to be good....

Same is it ever was (since about 2004). Their fans will blame it on being in the ACC. I think it's because they have a coach who calls himself Jimbo.

You should be banned.

I never thought GT would beat UGA and I also knew GT would be strung u like stick goat with our defense.

You sir, are an idiot.

No, you are the idiot blindly supporting a facade of a program while the program flounders. Listen to any ESPN recently? Its all about the money and they are backing the money trail...the SEC. Watch MD and the Big Ten? If you don't do something immediately and stand up we will forever be gone from D1 athletics.

The problem is really that the fans don't know what is happening and some of us are trying to point out what you don't see.

Tennessee athletics just borrowed money from the school to get rid of Dooley and hire a new coach.....and by borrowed, they mean they are taking it from the academic side and are going to pay it back (supposedly) through private donations....

Of course, the donations to "pay back" the money might have occurred anyway, UT is just basically stealing from the schools academics to pay for a new coach. It's like if I blew $1000 in a strip club and said my next check would make up for it.....

We're having a rough year. But we can still win the acc. We can go bowling.

Enough of the butthurt. We need to push through. Get a dc.

Win two more and build the foundation for next year.

Tennessee athletics just borrowed money from the school to get rid of Dooley and hire a new coach.....and by borrowed, they mean they are taking it from the academic side and are going to pay it back (supposedly) through private donations....

Of course, the donations to "pay back" the money might have occurred anyway, UT is just basically stealing from the schools academics to pay for a new coach. It's like if I blew $1000 in a strip club and said my next check would make up for it.....

UT knows they are getting big money and it is getting bigger all the time. Folks here dont get it that the money trail will end up moving between university and athletics. Only Highly intelligent Tech can not figure out what is happening. The same reason why UGA now is offering engineering.

24092326.jpg

Back