Actual #14

Nice pick up and looks like we beat some big schools including USCe, Tenn, UNC, & VT.

Joe Ham paying dividends already! It's been a strong recruiting year for Coach Owens

I have been very critical of our recruiting since Paul Johnson got here, but this class is shaping up to be a really good one. Great pickup.

Did this guy come out of nowhere for us? 247 crystal projections had him at Arizona or Tennessee. We also beat out UNC, Clemson and USCe.

Definitely setting up to be a great class. So far 7 in state and 7 out of state. Mixing things up well this year.

Dam this kid looks like a player...

I'm going with 8/10 frosties for this kid just on the hunch that he's gonna be a good one.

Looks a lot like Orwin Smith in the 2 mins of video I just watched. Seems like a pretty solid get.

Good stuff. Recruiting class is ranked 32nd on Rivals currently. Kelly said he thinks we will be in the top 25 by next weekend. That would be great to see.

Good stuff. Recruiting class is ranked 32nd on Rivals currently. Kelly said he thinks we will be in the top 25 by next weekend. That would be great to see.

Yeah... he did say that. On his pay site. I'm pretty sure if he wanted to share his thoughts nearly word for word here, he would've... but it is just his business and all, so no big deal or anything.

You know those ranking are crap when Western Michigan is ranked #25. Haha! Only because they have 2,700 commits.

Yeah... he did say that. On his pay site. I'm pretty sure if he wanted to share his thoughts nearly word for word here, he would've... but it is just his business and all, so no big deal or anything.
Easy there. He also tweeted it.

Scout ranks the class at number 60, huge difference from rivals.

Are we looking at their Qb number 3? Idk bout his measurables or passing but he makes some fantastic reads and last second pitches. Also, really like Kinlaw, hope we hang on to these commits at NSD.

Back