Adam Riding GT Fan Needs

oldfoggy

Dodd-Like
Help. He will be unable to see the game so if one of you guys/gals will be able to make a recording and send it to him I'm sure he would much appreciate it. I would love to make it for him but I will be in the middle of my move to San Antonio and my equip may still be boxed up So please help our little 13 year old GT FAN. I'm sure he will give the address where to mail it. I think he lives in Conyers Ga.

Come on guys give little Adam a hand here or am I the only one who cares about our little fans.

Hey oldfoggy ga tech fan11 is recording the gaem for me he said he read this post and decided he would tell me he would record it for me.Thanks i needed someone to do this for me i know i can rely on you to help me out oldfoggy.

God bless us everyone...

Adam as Tiny Tim

Old Foggy as Bob Cratchit

Who will play Scrooge????

BEEWARE!!!

Yes guys the FS vs Tech game I knew I could count on you guys to help out our little buddy. I may not be back up and running until late next week with my computer so just in case

Merry Christmas to all and a prosperous New Year

Love you all including BW (still don't like his posts)

Same here, Oldfoggy, have a merry Christmas and a good start into the new year. Will be looking for your return to the board.

hmmm, OldFroggy, er...I mean Foggy.

Let's see...new bride vs. computer. Let me think....hmmmm....lotsa lovin' vs. Stingtalk....hmmm....that's a tough one!!
pat.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Same to you oldfoggy! Hope you have a blessed Christmas.

BTW, really nice to see you've made a pal. Enjoy young posters like Adam and Damarius a great deal.

Back