Adamni's 2002 preview: comments

gtfan

Sith Lord
Staff member
Adamni\'s 2002 preview: comments

Great preview GTadamni:

here is the link

LINK

when you do something that takes that much effort go ahead and lock it down and let the comments take on a new thread. You can even start a new thread for comments and just link it to yours

GREAT JOB
bigthumbup.gif
bigthumbup.gif

Re: Adamni\'s 2002 preview: comments

sorry about moving you bee

Originally posted by beeware:
Good job.
No way this team should go less than 10-2. If this coach and coaching staff are even half as good as the Braine-kissers say they are then 10-2 should be a minimum. Last year's team obviously underachieved for several reasons. But this team is deeper and more experienced and not held back by a one legged QB. If there had been no coaching change or only a change to the Seattle Bowl coaches then expectations would be very high. Why should expectations be tempered when we supposedly have hired the Head Coach with the best resume in the History of the entire world???

confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif
confused.gif

In 'Buck's Resume We Trust
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">

Excellent review... thanks for the hard work on it... and dont apologize for the length... it was too short for me !!

Thankfully the coaching change took place back in the winter... I feel it really gives us an edge going into this year...

GTAdamni, Bravo dude!!!! Very informative while being a great read.

That was a great preview of the season. I think 10-2 is very achieveable. Outside of FSU, I don't think anyone on our schedule out-talents us.

A couple of thoughts: I wonder how much playing time Landry gets as a safety? I'll bet he's asked to contribute quite a bit. Also, it'll be interesting to see Reuben Houston on the field. This kid had a lot of accolades coming from high school.

Did Houston do much in the spring? Anyone?

Thanks for the preview.

Bug,

Rueben was very inconsistent in the spring. He is a great athlete, although you can see he is still trying to find his confidence. That is a tough position to play. My guess is he needs to get his feet wet a little and should be a bigger factor later in the season. With an athlete like Houston, all it takes is one big play on gameday to get him going and the next thing you know, he's All-ACC.

Nice job. Thanks for the comments on our recruiting class. It is true we need more linemen but I think we will get our share this year. No worries guys.

Back