Adidas Jerseys

Didn't someone say there would be 8 display cases where there are uniforms on mannequins? That would be wild and the grey isn't bad looking.
No. It is a honeycomb wall where swag can be displayed. Not mannequins though. Saw it somewhere, will look for pic.

From AJC Article:
Hardly a detail was overlooked. One of the first elements of the locker room to greet visitors is a “swag display” – a cluster of eight, hexagonally shaped, brightly lit cases built into a wall that will feature the Jackets’ Adidas-designed gear.

I like it it. It's weird not seeing any color or stripes on the sleeves, shoulders, or collar area tho.
Agreed. It's similar to the 2015 jerseys as far as no shoulder numbers. Hopefully no random garbage stripes down the sides.

usa-today-8812259.0.jpg

Looks like the booby mock-up the blue numbers. I'm definitely on team locker room mural.

Pretty sure these are not the jerseys. The numbers look to be photoshoped because the wrinkles on the jersey are the same in both pictures. Meaning there's probably not an inventory of these jerseys with different numbers. They probably just used the prototype no. 18 jersey that they used at media days. I personally hope they use the same template from last years. This jersey is close but the blue and gold stripes need to be switched and have the blue on the sleeve cuff and color and add the numbers to the shoulders.
upload_2018-8-2_10-50-31.png

You know, we could have jerseys with gold numbers AND jerseys with navy numbers.
Russell tried this with Vegas gold and it failed miserably. Then they went to gold trim on the home jerseys and navy trim on the aways.

T25_aTechNCST_100211~0.jpg

ncf_g_smith_bl_600.jpg

Here's the gold version we used for one game:

Cn5_RkpW8AAZ1lA.jpg

Russell tried this with Vegas gold and it failed miserably. Then they went to gold trim on the home jerseys and navy trim on the aways.

T25_aTechNCST_100211~0.jpg

ncf_g_smith_bl_600.jpg

Here's the gold version we used for one game:

Cn5_RkpW8AAZ1lA.jpg
I though they looked great minus the shoulder wing crap, just difficult to read. Still prefer darker numbers but will concede if they give us some decent looking gold pants. All white can look good as a change of pace but prefer the gold pants.

Back