Adorable Future Tech Fan

smokey_wasp

Dodd-Like
https://twitter.com/bhankins12/status/573118425431744512

B_QgKlsUwAA2FbY.jpg:large
She's already complaining about the offense. She will be making uniform threads in no time. :)

About the same reading level as Leonard Pope's resumé.

Do little kids really make that many misspellings?

I guess I am overly skeptical person because part of me thinks it is fake. The mistakes aren't consistent.

Edit: One consistent mistake is that they never use multiple vowels together (except in their name). So I feel a little better now that this is not a forgery.

Last edited:

I guess I am overly skeptical person because part of me thinks it is fake. The mistakes aren't consistent.

shut up zulu.

she's already spelling as well as most engineers I know.

Edit: One consistent mistake is that they never use multiple vowels together (except in their name). So I feel a little better now that this is not a forgery.

They do, and as long as the phoenetics work the teachers don't care. I think 4th or 5th grade they really start correcting it.

They do have weekly spelling tests that are expected to be done correctly, but other work I review with my kids(have 4 aged 6, 8, 10, 12) I have to get hooked on phonics.

if she'd only typed "win you say budwiser, you sed it all."

Good call. It's clearly fake. A grown man thought, "I know what I'll do: I'll write a fake message to Georgia Tech in crayons with misspellings passing it off as a kid's letter. To really sell it, I'll draw a picture of a yellow jacket at the bottom. THEN I'll sign it "Violet" you know, an adorable - but not TOO adorable - little girl's name. People might become suspicious if I use a name like "Lorelei" or "Rose". THEN I'll post it to an internet message board to get my plan rolling into action. Nothing too fancy like JacketsOnline or The Hive, but something lowbrow like StingTalk. Those asshats will believe anything. Once they all believe that a little girl wrote a letter, that's when I'll move onto Phase 2 of my plan."

ööööin call the crime lab....

Good call. It's clearly fake. A grown man thought, "I know what I'll do: I'll write a fake message to Georgia Tech in crayons with misspellings passing it off as a kid's letter. To really sell it, I'll draw a picture of a yellow jacket at the bottom. THEN I'll sign it "Violet" you know, an adorable - but not TOO adorable - little girl's name. People might become suspicious if I use a name like "Lorelei" or "Rose". THEN I'll post it to an internet message board to get my plan rolling into action. Nothing too fancy like JacketsOnline or The Hive, but something lowbrow like StingTalk. Those asshats will believe anything. Once they all believe that a little girl wrote a letter, that's when I'll move onto Phase 2 of my plan."

:lol:

only to have his plan foiled by zulu. Now he can't get away with the perfect crime.

:lol:

only to have his plan foiled by zulu. Now he can't get away with the perfect crime.

Now I guess we know who wrote it. This is sub-walrus level work, very disappointing.

In a world of D*d*s anything is possible. And after hearing a dude call in to the football radio show and tell a long obviously BS story about how Paul Johnson and GT saved his life or whatever in 2009, I have doubted the sanity of some of our fellow fans.

I could see some obsessive fan thinking "I want to write the football team a love letter, but that would be weird, so I will pretend to be a little kid."

Anyway, I think this letter is genuine

In a world of D*d*s anything is possible. And after hearing a dude call in to the football radio show and tell a long obviously BS story about how Paul Johnson and GT saved his life or whatever in 2009, I have doubted the sanity of some of our fellow fans.

I could see some obsessive fan thinking "I want to write the football team a love letter, but that would be weird, so I will pretend to be a little kid."

Just to set things straight, I've often doubted your sanity. ;-) Not really, but there are definitely some sanity questions with fans out there. All we have to do is read that long classic thread in the dungeon. I missed the dude calling in on the radio show though. That sounds like a classic.

Smooth like a razor. Sharp as ice. Cold as a baby's cheeks.

Back