AF vs Oklahoma

StingThing

Damn Good Rat
Anybody that has a chance should watch this game. AF runs a 3 - 4 and average 6'3 260 on the DL, but they are using technique and scheme to get pressure on OK. They're only rushing 4 and still getting pressure. If AF can do it, I know we can.........

Four minutes into the second half. AF TD to tie. I'd watch this game if I were you.

Also, does anybody know what this thing is?
800px-Maryland_I_green.PNG

I finally figured out the name of it by playing as AF in NCAA 11. It's the Maryland I. But in the game, the playbook really doesn't reflect what AF does with it. I've been wondering about this formation since I saw them use it in their bowl game last year. They would run the option from it, and if the QB kept, there were 2 men trailing him. One in the traditional pitching distance, and one further behind. I never saw what the guy behind was even for. If anything they were creating bad number mistmatches for themselves. Anybody have any idea?

What is sad is that this is the same team that blew out F$U last weekend. AF is giving them a run for their money.

sadder still is the refusal to acknowledge a service academy as a good team. Especially one coming off a 21 point pasting @ BYU, which is not an easy road game.

My roommate goes to Oklahoma, and he's at the game today. If AF wins, I will give him so much crap for what he gave me last week.

Back