Aflac KO game tickets available

ööööty as usual. I sit on about the 25 (lower east right by club section) at home, and I’m diagonal in the corner of the end zone for this “home” game. This stupid arrangement can’t end soon enough.

JRjr

ööööty as usual. I sit on about the 25 (lower east right by club section) at home, and I’m diagonal in the corner of the end zone for this “home” game. This stupid arrangement can’t end soon enough.

JRjr
Thanks be to the former clown-in-chief and his court jester.

JRjr

That's bs. I'm in upper north at BDS and in second level corner seats. In the corner I actually prefer second level.

JRjr

How do you know where you tickets are? I don’t have mine showing up yet.

JRjr
When did you get the tickets? I haven't seen or received anything yet

Does anyone here read threads before commenting?

I actually did read your OP, and assumed you were talking about buying individual tickets in the app. You weren’t exactly clear.

Yeah, I just checked the Peach Bowl app after reading the OP, and after a bit of Ticketmaster login wrangling, they appeared.

JRjr

Anyone know if food and drinks are included in S283 in the Gallagher Suite Level?
1691272066413.gif

Anyone know if food and drinks are included in S283 in the Gallagher Suite Level?
I don't know what the Gallagher Suite Level is, but last year I was invited by a friend of mine to sit with him and his wife in some suite at the game. Based on his experience the year before (2021), he was expecting a mid-level suite with free food and drink. He was stunned, to say the least, when we got inside the Benz and found that our seats were neither in a suite, nor mid-level. In fact we had field-level seats in a handicapped area with nothing but temporary folding chairs. And there was no free food or drink. He paid big bucks for those seats and got totally ripped off. His seats at BDS are in the lower east "Gold Club".

If the head coach has the ability to move games to another stadium and control seating locations, then the GTAA is doing this whole thing wrong.
The former HC absolutely had the pull to move five years worth of home games to another stadium. The laughable former AD probably got suckered into the raw deal that produced these seating arrangements.

If the head coach has the ability to move games to another stadium and control seating locations, then the GTAA is doing this whole thing wrong.

Collins had dufus Stans totally unelected his spell. Collins absolutely is responsible for this. Dufus signed off on it.

Back