Afraid of Cold and No White Warmth?

I don't see them on Walmart.com, but Starter usually has white athletic pants with navy stripes down the side for around $12 too. I have a pair just for whiteout games.

Well TaxJacket.....

I appreciate the assistance on upper wear!!!! Wow! And I thought Nike only employed children in Bangkok to make cheap clothes! I think I can swing that!

I am worried about pants though now. If I have the white top, certainly I must have a white pair of pants to go with. I managed to shake down my kid out of eating lunch today and Monday at school so I have only $7 to spend on pants with the lunch money savings that I do not have to allocate to feed my children. What now?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/FAST-TRACK-Hanes-Men-s-EcoSmart-Fleece-Pant/22471501

BOOM BAM BABY! White sweat pants for $7.

Well TaxJacket.....

I appreciate the assistance on upper wear!!!! Wow! And I thought Nike only employed children in Bangkok to make cheap clothes! I think I can swing that!

I am worried about pants though now. If I have the white top, certainly I must have a white pair of pants to go with. I managed to shake down my kid out of eating lunch today and Monday at school so I have only $7 to spend on pants with the lunch money savings that I do not have to allocate to feed my children. What now?

http://www.walmart.com/ip/FAST-TRACK-Hanes-Men-s-EcoSmart-Fleece-Pant/22471501

BOOM BAM BABY! White sweat pants for $7.

BRUH! You're killin' it this morning!! :bowrofl:

If you personally are REALLY committed to the whiteout and are in a section that you feel will be less than enthused about it. Try bringing XXL white undershirts to the game and just let people borrow 'em. Pit stains and all if necessary.

For those short of cash, I will be exchanging white hoodies for butthurts 1 hr before the game outside the north end zone. I will have unlimited quantities of all sizes from 2 toddler through XXXXXL.
2 BH$ per hoodie, 3 for 5 BH$

If you personally are REALLY committed to the whiteout and are in a section that you feel will be less than enthused about it. Try bringing XXL white undershirts to the game and just let people borrow 'em. Pit stains and all if necessary.

I don't see how people could say no to that.

May go get one today. I have a white GT hoody, but it is getting kinda old.

Back