After 3 Games, What Bowl Do You Project?

SoCal Jacket

Dodd-Like
Modified line-up this year. IMHO, after the Sun, it appears to be Gailey level bowls. Even though we no longer have Humanitarian and Emerald, this list is definitely full of undesirables.

ACC Bowls 2010-11

1. BCS Series (BCS Championship, Orange Bowl, At large)
2. Chick-fil-A, Atlanta
3. Champs, Orlando
4. Sun, El Paso
5. Music City, Nashville
6. Meineke, Charlotte
7. Independence, Shreveport
8. Eagle Bank
9. GMAC, Mobile

I would say either the Orange Bowl, Champs or Sun. The Chick-fil-A bowl hates us.

13667.JPG

Miami, Boise ... it doesn't matter. They're both 25 degrees with a 25 mph wind. (By the way, it was a joke. I know that Boise isn't on the table).

The logo looks good but that stadium in Ft Lauderdale/No Miami is terrible. They should move it to Tampa to Raymond James Stadium. No matter where you sit you are about 20 yards from the sidelines or EZ. If we go I'll again drive to Mia but sure won't enjoy it.

Orange Bowl, though I agree I hate the location of the game. After not only our three games but the rest of the ACC's games, I am now picking us to win the conference when I had us third going into the year.

The only upside of the ACC being a giant piece of crap, I suppose.

I think OB or CFA. If neither of those, then hopefully Music City because of the location and an SEC matchup.

Chicken Bowel.

And this time....we win.

That was my preseason prediction and I'm stickin' to it dammit! We'll beat Auburn in the Chicken Bowl.

We end up in El Paso. 2 other teams get picked ahead of us despite worse conference records.

Orange - Miami (7-1 conference record)
Chick-Fil-A - FSU (6-2 conference record, ACC Atlantic Title)
Champs - VT (6-2 record)
Sun - GT (7-1 conference record, 1 loss to Miami)

At least El Paso isn't Boise, but then again you don't have to worry about getting beheaded by a Mexican cartel in Idaho.

I want a bowl that is during the holidays and not during the work week (can you hear me Orange Bowl) and I can drive to on a tank (ok maybe two tanks) of gas.

Orange Bowl.

Monday Jan 3. Slightly better than Tuesday last year.

Back