after 3 wins in a row......

law_bee

Dodd-Like
Stingtalk is starting to look like it use to look.

We are having positive discussion about recruits and bowls.

It is a NICE change from the constant infighting we have experienced over the last 16 months.

nothing like winning to solve all your problems

Originally posted by law_bee:
Stingtalk is starting to look like it use to look.

We are having positive discussion about recruits and bowls.

It is a NICE change from the constant infighting we have experienced over the last 16 months.

nothing like winning to solve all your problems
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Part of the reason I haven't been here in a while. I got sick of all the negativity. But it does seem better now. Amazing what winning will do to you.

Don't worry, Stateline will be back. IIRC, he went out of town for a couple of weeks...

Originally posted by CrackerJacket:
Some of the nabobs finally "buzzed off"...
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">A good one Crackerjacket... and you are right...

Good post Lawbee.. I know I have enjoyed coming to the board alot more the past couple of weeks..

I have the best of both worlds right now. I don't have to use up as much time debating the anti-Chan issues on this board now. I can enjoy reading the posts more.

However, I still get to go over to the other board and needle them with some positive posts.

grin.gif

one complaint i have about the last couple of days.....

the 2 biggest threads have pertained to cmr and bradley. yuck.

Originally posted by wggjacket:
one complaint i have about the last couple of days.....

the 2 biggest threads have pertained to cmr and bradley. yuck.
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Excellent point.. maybe the pundits are right in that people react more strongly to negative news.. or in this case, negative posts.. (There is nothing positive about Richt or Bradley)

Originally posted by CrackerJacket:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">They'll be back as soon as something bad happens.

but I will tell you this if we beat the fat man they will have very little ammo in the future

Originally posted by kirbee:
</font><blockquote><font size="1" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">quote:</font><hr /><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Originally posted by CrackerJacket:
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">They'll be back as soon as something bad happens.</font><hr /></blockquote><font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Unfortunately, I think I know what they're waiting for.

I went from being a FOC to on the fence to Anti-FOC. That does not mean that I want Tech to loose just so I can be right! I have in recent days limited my posting on the board because of all the negativity. After the 39-3 debacle of Clemson I thought CCG had lost his ever lovin mind. Now what is it 3 in a row. Maybe he found it some place because he's more or less let RB run the club. That means the D is not worn out in the 4th qtr. keeping the opposition D on the field for more than 8 minutes does wonders for our D. So never and I mean Never think or say that I want Tech to loose because I have difference with the coaching. I was a Tech man, (1st last and always) since I was about 3 years old and saw my first Tech game when I was 8. Call me out if you disagree but Never say I am anti Tech or anti SA.

Not trying to start an argument foggy, but there's no way Chan is "letting RB run the club". One other thing, my wife is loose, when we get beat, we lose. Just kidding.

I am with OF. I too came into the
season with eyes wide open and was
very disappointed in the game with
an average at best BYU team.

I have,never, ever wanted a GT
team to lose a game. I have voiced
my displeasure with some of the
things I have seen this year, but
hey I am "old enough" and "man enough"
to say that I have made some judgement
mistakes regarding CCG.

Is there anyone out there who hasn't
made a mistake in judging someone?????

Since everything is on the "up and up"
let's move on to beating Maryland,
finishing the season on a positive note
and kicking the sh*t out of UGAG!!

oldfoggy .. why don't you just admit that you got brainwashed my MsTA. if you keep listening to her .. she'll affect your mind.

Reggie Ball is not more or less running the show .. the coaches are and Reggie Ball will probably be the first person to tell you that.

Keeping the defense fresh in the 4th quarter like we did versus Wake Forest had very little to do with Reggie Ball as it had to do with the OL and PJ and the play calling and the team execution.

Our team is not a one man show. Reggie Ball is not more or less running it either.

The past is gone. Let's focus on putting fear in the Turtles. CCG will probably be around for a while, good,bad or indifferent.
rolleyes.gif

No YLO, MsTA has not brain washed me in fact I had a debate yesterday with her concerning O'Liar. What I saw against Clemson and the plain old butt stomping we took has made me take another look at CCG. No Tech team, I repeat No Tech team should take a butt stomping like what I saw at Ga and Clemson like our SA's did. No Tech team coached by Bobby Dodd took such a butt kicking except for the 49 (or was it 50) by Bama. I saw well over 100 of BD games and never saw a team quit under him but I did see it under CCG.

Back