After cooling down from last night........

MoverofFridge2

Helluva Engineer
Maybe I was a bit harsh on Chan and Dave. I still stand firm in my belief concerning Dave, but maybe Chan should be given the opportunity to right the ship. I would like to see a Tech man running the Tech athletic department. After speaking with my brother (refrigeratormover) on the way to work this morning, I have taken time to think and tried to remove the emotion. He was quite calm on the phone and still was in support of Chan; therefore I will stand beside him and support him as well. I HATE LOSING, as many of you out there do as well I am sure.

I still believe we need to open the offense up and let Reggie make the frosh mistakes that will happen. I do believe we will be more than adequate on defense even with all the youngsters we are playing. Let Reggie go, he can PLAY. I do believe Reggie will be the next Joe H. and we will return to kicking some a** in the near future.

I have been a Tech fan all my life(even before my brother played) and only want the best for GT football. I bleed GOLD and BLACK and will till the day I pass from this earth.

as always.................
TO HELL WITH GEORGIA!!!!!!!!!! (I can only hope Clemson gives 'em a good whippin tomorrow)

Back