After todays game I think it's an interesting time to predict our final record

We could reasonably lose to every single team left on our schedule, and we could reasonably find a way to beat every team remaining excluding Clemson & UGA. As usual, the truth lies somewhere in the middle. Right now, I'm inclined to go with 6 wins as the most likely, with 7 being the ceiling.

If we beat VT then 10 wins is very possible,maybe 11, if we don't then 8 or 9 wins.
:drink1:

We have a better chance to lose to virginia than Miami and Clemson IMHO.

I say we finish 5-4 the rest of the way, barely miss the ACCCG, and get another shot at the sun bowl. We lose to UGA, Clemson, VT, and Miami

If we can play like the first half of the GS game 9-3. I do believe some of our problems will be fixed.

Based on what?

our defense being young and slightly inexperienced, and 2 of our starting DB's playing in their first game action since 2012 basically.

Also our QB is young and under-experienced.

our defense being young and slightly inexperienced, and 2 of our starting DB's playing in their first game action since 2012 basically.

Also our QB is young and under-experienced.

There's no "slightly" about our defense being inexperienced.

We have no depth and a serious lack of talent on both sides of the ball. That's not going to change as the season goes on.

6-6 / our streak of conference records .500 or greater ends.

Back