Afternoon/evening game thread

The Jacket

The Coat
One of the most obnoxious things about this board is when I put a lot of thought into a post and it gets stuck at the end of thread page and nobody sees it. StingTalk is rapidly falling behind in its ability produce the attention I need. I wish you were all ööööing dead.

gtchief

Not Wrong, Just An A******
This Wake Lolville game was nuts. Came down to a contested onside kick

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
One of the most obnoxious things about this board is when I put a lot of thought into a post and it gets stuck at the end of thread page and nobody sees it. StingTalk is rapidly falling behind in its ability produce the attention I need. I wish you were all ööööing dead.
If we were all dead, your posts would all be at the top of the thread page, but still nobody would see them.

The Jacket

The Coat
If we were all dead, your posts would all be at the top of the thread page, but still nobody would see them.
If you come to a tailgate this year, I will genuinely enjoy befriending you and learning everything about you which none of your friends or loved ones have ever cared about. But if you let me slip out of your peripheral vision just once, for just long enough, I will turn every essential part of you inside out and undo your descendants, your predecessors, the most basic elements of reality which converged to bring you into existence.

Go Jackets.

ClubSeats

Well-meaning elderly man with a poor memory
If you come to a tailgate this year, I will genuinely enjoy befriending you and learning everything about you which none of your friends or loved ones have ever cared about. But if you let me slip out of your peripheral vision just once, for just long enough, I will turn every essential part of you inside out and undo your descendants, your predecessors, the most basic elements of reality which converged to bring you into existence.

Go Jackets.
55FA4A41-8D58-4D37-B540-D502C99DA51A.jpeg

The Jacket

The Coat

Go Jackets.
What the öööö is this

texstinger

Dodd-Like
Not a great fan of the teams from the northern regions (too many relatives there), but not sure the Wisky O line isn’t the best in college football. Damn nasty.

Someone else mentioned it but like the way the band played during iowa game.