Afternoon Games Thread

This guy on Vol nation sounds like a Tech fan:

I’m always a fan of optimism, but I’m afraid reality is saying dark days are upon us. Looking forward this year, I now see one team we could possibly beat (Chattanooga) but really no others. I’m afraid I’ll not live long enough to see Tennessee relevant again (I’m 64). Tonight I had hope when the game began, but again we regressed true to our recent form. I’m really at a loss to explain it. Never thought I’d see it or say it.

Tennessee football as I knew it is dead, and any possible resurrection is far, far away. Thanks for memories and the glory days. I’ll miss it.

This guy on Vol nation sounds like a Tech fan:

I’m always a fan of optimism, but I’m afraid reality is saying dark days are upon us. Looking forward this year, I now see one team we could possibly beat (Chattanooga) but really no others. I’m afraid I’ll not live long enough to see Tennessee relevant again (I’m 64). Tonight I had hope when the game began, but again we regressed true to our recent form. I’m really at a loss to explain it. Never thought I’d see it or say it.

Tennessee football as I knew it is dead, and any possible resurrection is far, far away. Thanks for memories and the glory days. I’ll miss it.
They just gotta stop turning their coaching hires into soap operas. Get some decent administrators who know how to deal with the big money guys. And manage the search with some genuine discretion and self-awareness. Make the right leaks to get people on board. Tennessee has a future, but the problem is at the top right now. There's plenty of goodwill and fan interest there to support the team in the future.

Back