Again, not the end of the world...

TheTaxJacket

Dodd-Like
I know I was a bit pessimistic in the chatroom today, but despite that, I remain optimistic. Kind of.

Once again the offense came into the game asleep in the first quarter. They played slow, they didn't block, and generally looked like the didn't care very much.

The defense was lights out in the first quarter and the second quarter until right before the half.

Russell Wilson is tough, but we should have beat them today.

The offense needs to play with more fire and urgency. Signs of the lack of this are fumbles, miscommunications, and slow playing.

It's kind of a shame because if the offense matched the defense in the first half we had a chance to really hurt them. Never thought I'd say that.

Now, we move on. 10-2 is possible still. Probable? I don't know. ACC is still possible. Just can't lose anymore ACC games that's for sure.

Go Jackets!!!!!!:biggthumpup:

I know I was a bit pessimistic in the chatroom today, but despite that, I remain optimistic. Kind of.

Once again the offense came into the game asleep in the first quarter. They played slow, they didn't block, and generally looked like the didn't care very much.

The defense was lights out in the first quarter and the second quarter until right before the half.

Russell Wilson is tough, but we should have beat them today.

The offense needs to play with more fire and urgency. Signs of the lack of this are fumbles, miscommunications, and slow playing.

It's kind of a shame because if the offense matched the defense in the first half we had a chance to really hurt them. Never thought I'd say that.

Now, we move on. 10-2 is possible still. Probable? I don't know. ACC is still possible. Just can't lose anymore ACC games that's for sure.

Go Jackets!!!!!!:biggthumpup:

We are young. We have no passing game. We need an accurate QB that can put touch on the ball. I am optimistic for the years ahead, especially when we have a couple of years to recruit to our defense. We need the right personnel for the 3-4 which we do not have yet. But our upside is huge. As for the rest of this year? I think we end up at 8-4. We have no go to WR. Hopefully Hill will develop into one. He's still young.

Back