Against The Spread "threads"

Ramblin Buzz

Varsity Lurker
Curious if it'd be OK to create an ATS thread each week where everyone can share the game(s) that they feel are the "GT98 Dead-Bolt Lock of the Week" pick? Not that we are suggesting anyone actually place a wager on any of the games, purely for entertainment purposes only
tongue.gif

I find it an interesting read to see what everyone on here thinks about the games each week. i.e. the existing Uga/Clemson thread.

Thoughts??

Good to see your font Mr. Banker Buzz. Where are you these days? Macon? Are you going to the game Saturday? Give me your e-mail and I can e-mail you my cell phone, and maybe we can get together prior to the game. I'll be in the Student Center lot.

Of course this is OK. I posted a thread encouraging members to post their views on their picks in the prediction contest which incorporates the "spread."

I think the "line" is a very important part of college football. It demonstrates people's views on different programs and their overall perception of how they will perform during the game.

RB: my email is gblockhart@yahoo.com

i'll be parking in the o'keefe lot, but not expecting to hang there. heard that Dreamland BBQ will be set up at the Sigma Chi house - so I'll be eating ribs at some point tomorrow.

Been back home in Macon since Feb '00. left the big blue T in March '02.

email me an RB update - update me from Dec '99 through current.

Back