Agh, I'm tired of all this negativeness

Xihix

Dodd-Like
Our team isn't very special right now. It may take another year or two before it is. Unfortunately if it takes more than another year, the class of 2007 may not see everything I had hope they would see.

We lost, but at least we lost to the team that is apparently back. Miami may actually be a pretty good team this year, who knows. I really don't know the point of this topic, other than to express that while we're all very down, we could at least see we're not alone. Everyone is upset on the team, including guys like JD who wanted to prove to the nation this year that he's the best back right now in college football. After thinking about it over today and while I was sleeping last night, I really felt sorry for Nesbitt as well. What I said about him last night was just post game anger/upsetness, but I don't want any of our players to cry or be that upset.

So, I say we just all lay off criticizing ourselves tomorrow and look at all of the opponents we'll be facing. I'm having a feeling that if at least our opponents suck, we'll do fine this year.

Not making excuses, but does anyone want to speculate on how UGAg would have looked the last two weeks if they had played Clemson and Miami? At the end of the year, we may not be as good as we'd like to be, but by our traditional measuring stick, I'd still take us over the Mutts.

Sputtering on that first drive was more significant that most think.

We missed blocks and Nesbitt missed reads. If you miss blocks and reads, the offense doesn't go - at all.

Our defensive line is terrible. The only way our team wins is if our offense can outscore their offense in a shootout.

I think our offense was off. On any other night, our offense could easily have scored more than Miami.

We played 3 games in 12 days and had 7 days before Miami. Miami played two games in those 12 days and had 10 days before ours.

The loss wasn't as bad as it looked / felt. We're good. We'll get back on the horse.

However, we will not win the ACC. Miami looked like a championship team on Thursday. Good for them - we need Miami competitive again. It will help the conference because the press is more willing to give them exposure than the small market teams in our conference.

We played 3 games in 12 days and had 7 days before Miami.
That shouldn't be a problem in September. November, yes but not in September.

Every team playing a Thursday night game plays 3 games in 12 days unless they have a bye week before or after the Thursday game and most don't.

That's not it.

That shouldn't be a problem in September. November, yes but not in September.

Every team playing a Thursday night game plays 3 games in 12 days unless they have a bye week before or after the Thursday game and most don't.

That's not it.
How do you know if shouldn't be a problem? Almost every team that plays a Thursday game has a bye the week before. We have a very unusual schedule to start the season.

How do you know if shouldn't be a problem? Almost every team that plays a Thursday game has a bye the week before. We have a very unusual schedule to start the season.

Possibly an issue if the first game wasn't against a scrub team.

Possibly an issue if the first game wasn't against a scrub team.
Again, how do you know? I assume you never played, as I didn't. People who have seem to think it's an issue especially since it's very rare you see a team play on a Saturday and then the following Thursday. Not saying it is a big issue, but neither of us has a clue about whether it is.

I actually do buy into the notion that any team would have been sluggish given our situation. It is the beginning of the season - we are not in gear, yet.

Again, how do you know? I assume you never played, as I didn't. People who have seem to think it's an issue especially since it's very rare you see a team play on a Saturday and then the following Thursday. Not saying it is a big issue, but neither of us has a clue about whether it is.

NC, he doesn't know...he's a moron.

think about this, most teams that have played 3 games have done it in 21 days....we did it in 12, basically in almost have of the NORMAL time.

Miami played 2 games in 10 days.

think about this, most teams that have played 3 games have done it in 21 days

Typical Nuff Said. You call someone a moron and then you say something that's 100% wrong.

If you play on the 5th, 12th and then 19th (like many teams have or will,) then you have played 3 games in 15 days. Not 21.

think about this, most teams that have played 3 games have done it in 21 days....we did it in 12, basically in almost have of the NORMAL time.

Miami played 2 games in 10 days.

Nicely put.

I like that you go out of your way to call me a moron then post something COMPLETELY incorrect.

You're right....i do apologize I was thinking the 21st

That's on me......

I'll take the heat for not being able to add today but atleast I know what the hell I'm talking about more times than not when it comes to the game of football

Keep critiqueing my Math (GiveEmHell and GSU)....you obviously are more knowlegeable in that are.

How is that typical though GiveEmHell....when am I 100% wrong. I'm ALL EARS? and When are you 100% Right?

How is that typical though GiveEmHell....when am I 100% wrong. I'm ALL EARS? and When are you 100% Right?

(1) I am wrong plenty.

(2) I never would have mentioned your error if you did not consistently begin your posts by calling someone a moron or using some other one-line insult. If you had noticed the same error you just made in someone else's post, you'd have called them a ****ing stupiid piece of **** and talked about ****ing their mother in the ass with a titanium dildo etc. If you're going to be like that, expect to have your errors pointed out.

(3) I have no problem with any insults you heave at Kyle.:biggthumpup:

(1) I am wrong plenty.

(2) I never would have mentioned your error if you did not consistently begin your posts by calling someone a moron or using some other one-line insult. If you had noticed the same error you just made in someone else's post, you'd have called them a ****ing stupiid piece of **** and talked about ****ing their mother in the ass with a titanium dildo etc. If you're going to be like that, expect to have your errors pointed out.

(3) I have no problem with any insults you heave at Kyle.:biggthumpup:

I can understand that. Although, in my defense I'm rarely calling someone out on their MATH.

I do find it funny that in a FOOTBALL thread, you're pointing out my faults in Math.

Glad you're a Kyle Fan (not) but I'm sorry GSU has been right up there with him lately on Football threads.

Finally, I can't argue my error. And I rarely argue when someone proves me wrong, unlike some others on here I'm the first to own up to being off base when I am. Bottom Line I'm fairly knowlegeable on the game of football and basketball for the most part.

I can understand that. Although, in my defense I'm rarely calling someone out on their MATH.

I do find it funny that in a FOOTBALL thread, you're pointing out my faults in Math.

Glad you're a Kyle Fan (not) but I'm sorry GSU has been right up there with him lately on Football threads.

Finally, I can't argue my error. And I rarely argue when someone proves me wrong, unlike some others on here I'm the first to own up to being off base when I am. Bottom Line I'm fairly knowlegeable on the game of football and basketball for the most part.

Feel free to PM me with any major infractions that you think I've committed. I won't be expecting a PM, because you won't find anything

I'm not going to take the time to go back thru the threads, but there have been several Kyle'esque comments.

Whether it's just blasting Wommack or our overally performance O or D without presenting factuals as to why.

to me that's the type of BS that holds no water.

I'm not going to take the time to go back thru the threads, but there have been several Kyle'esque comments.

Whether it's just blasting Wommack or our overally performance O or D without presenting factuals as to why.

to me that's the type of BS that holds no water.

You're not going to go back because you know that everything I have criticized makes sense.

The only undeserved criti**** that I have given was on Nesbitt and his celebratory actions vs CU. I rescinded my comment and acknowledged that I was wrong for this one already.

I don't know. Math? Seems like your effort to figure out how many days it takes to play three saturdays in a row consisted of multiplying 7 and 3 to arrive at 21. Math wasn't the problem. Thinking was. And like I said, if you saw the same error in some other post, you would blast off on it. Maybe you should consider easing up on that. Just a thought.

I don't know. Math? Seems like your effort to figure out how many days it takes to play three saturdays in a row consisted of multiplying 7 and 3 to arrive at 21. Math wasn't the problem. Thinking was. And like I said, if you saw the same error in some other post, you would blast off on it. Maybe you should consider easing up on that. Just a thought.

Dude, you have no clue what the **** your talking about.

Find something wrong with the my post that actually relates to the game of football.

You won't. Instead you're going to try and figure out what I was thinking when I put 21 days...which was a brain fart.

You're another turd who's probably never played the game but knows everything cause you only look at the Total ydg's, ppg, and all other stats....which makes you a loser....cause only losers reference stats unless it's the W / L stats and that's all that matters.

I think that people like you and Kyle are just trying to fit in and can't because you have NO KNOWLEDGE of the game itself.

Eat a dick......and I'll work on my math skills

Back