Ahoisee, read Refrigerator Movers post on the Hive

williebee

Varsity Lurker
It is very interesting, by the way I just sent you an Email, a very controversial position on Dave Braine and the non-hiring of Mac & Kelly, will be interesting to see how the caretakers of the Hive react to that.

Yes I agree. It appears that GT is going through a transition and some people are disturbed.

I for one do not think this is a bad thing. It appears that we have been somewhat stagnant for the past 3 years. Sometimes a change can be good and if we want to take it to the next level then this was probably necessary.

What I find most telling about refrig's post was the comments of Billy and Glen, "pleasantly surprised and fired up on what we are about to see."

I also think it is telling if Roof stays at LB coach I think that means CG must be bringing in a very well respected Def Coach.

here is the link to the post

LINK

for those of you who do not know refrig mover is someone very close to the GT community

Hey, williebee, I'm dying to know what u r talking about. U have my curiosity stirred now.
confused.gif
confused.gif

bizzy, read the hive and look for the refrigerator Mover post, certainly stirred up some comments

williebee, I was just curious as to your e-mail! It's not nice to whisper. Just kiddin'. I'm just an extremely "curious" person and I want to know if you know anything we don't.
wink.gif
wink.gif

Back