Ah's thread below about logic/optimism, etc...

Culb

Varsity Lurker
Re: Ah\'s thread below about logic/optimism, etc...

Originally posted by beeware:
There is one person primarily responsible for getting us on the right track....
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Funny...I would have given that credit to Heisman or Dodd.

I'm very appreciative of the job that GOL did. He accomplished alot. With Fridge at his right hand, we won alot of games.

Now, let's get to that elusive next level.

Bugboy, I can buy that reply.

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif

Originally posted by ahsoisee:
Bugboy, I can buy that reply.

wink.gif
wink.gif
wink.gif
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">Exactly.
tongue.gif

I concur that we(GT) need to get to the next level. As, I have said before GoL was great for GT and GT was great for GoL. Fridge and his offense was a treat to watch and I also give kudos to him for bringing GT back.

lach.gif

Ah\'s thread below about logic/optimism, etc...

It got me to thinking. I'm thankful that I'm a fan of a school where 8-5 is a disappointment. Boy, how times have changed in the last 5 years or so. We've come a long way, haven't we?

Originally posted by bugboy:
It got me to thinking. I'm thankful that I'm a fan of a school where 8-5 is a disappointment. Boy, how times have changed in the last 5 years or so. We've come a long way, haven't we?
<font size="2" face="Arial, Verdana, Sans-Serif">There is one person primarily responsible for getting us on the right track....and that is Coach O'leary. Think about that every time you go by the stadium, and see the remodeling and upgrading going on, and remember the one man who insisted that it be done and got it done...even if he is not here to reap the benefits. We all reap the benefits of the job that Coach O'leary did. And most of us realize it....except for a few that have been aptly named 'unappreciative pissants'.
A big
bigthumbup.gif
to Coach O.

BeeWare, I have always conceded the point that O'leary was the catalyst for the addition to BDS, and I accept the fact he hired Friegden as the OC.

It is a matter of opinion as to the person responsible for restoring the winning tradition at Tech. My opinion is Friegden was responsible for restoring the winning ways at Tech, as my previous post indicated using the wins and losses with and without Friegden.

Your opinion is that O'leary was responsible. It is my opinion (and others of the same opinion) against your opinion (and others of the same opinion as yours). It cannot be proved either way. It can be argued both ways, but not proven either way.

rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif
rolleyes.gif

Back