Airfare is BOOKED to Tampa!!

JOJATEC#1

Jolly Good Fellow
RDU- ATL - TAM

I will be coming off the plane in ATL for my connection with a big shout of ...YELLOW !!

Expecting a big hollar back of J A C K E T S!!!!!

Me too! Leaving RDU at 8am Saturday on Delta, ultimately arriving in Tampa at 12:30.

Me too! Leaving RDU at 8am Saturday on Delta, ultimately arriving in Tampa at 12:30.

I hear ya brother!!! My son and I are leaving out Friday night- meeting up with my old man (class of 65) in Tampa.

leaving out with my folks on friday evening. going to stay at their 2nd home in dunnellon, FL and make the rest of the drive on saturday.

sadly i cannot make it....

i do make the trip to tampa a few times a year.
love it because since it isn't that far and pretty inexpensive there are a lot of local atlanta girls who fly there to strip on the weekend.

so heres hoping for a lot of eye candy for you and have a great trip guys and gals...:bowdown:

JOJATEC, are you bringing your son?

DAMN Right !! Hell --he's been trying to get me to book airlines since the VA TECH game. Last night he took it upon himself to swipe my CC and ordered up some new gear online (Tampa Bound Tee ..etc) and was pissed because they are sold out of his size#9 Jersey in "Old" Gold. The Blue one's are plentiful; but he said no way im touching the jinxed Blue.

This morning he proclaimed he was starting his 2 week UGA hate campaign by taunting his PE Teacher (Bill COX -uncle of JOE), as soon as he got to school- here in Raleigh.

Back