AJ Green Wonderlic Score

CFB and the SEC in particular is waaay outta control. You read about Green/Pope and then an article documenting the pathetic math scores of our local Jr.HS & HS students, all of which tend to lessen my lifelong passion for CFB.

Sample test here:

http://walterfootball.com/draftwonderlic.php

I took it in about five minutes and got a 37.5, missing the questions that involved any math requiring me to write something down (though, I did get the alternative answer for the printing question)

I pulled out paper and a stop watch and actually took it like a real test. I got a 47.5.

I read the investor question wrong and calculated the profit X would get based on his proportion of investment then moved on. I didn't subtract the profit he would get from an equal split then subtract that from the proportion.

The problem is that question immediately follows the algebra question, which takes a minute without a calculator. Since you only have like 30 seconds per question (give or take), that puts you a little bit behind and you want to run through the next question quick (because you don't know if all subsequent questions will be more difficult algebra).

No one should get credit for the alternate answer for the printing question - that's cheating.

Agreed. I got 17 of 20 right (missed 1) and just skipped 2 that I would've used pencil and paper for.

Me too. Doing it in my head I got 17 of 20. The letter matrix was tough and I was running out of time. I overlooked a comma turned period in the city-state one, and I missed the odd number in the number matrix. I guess that's a 42.5.

I don't understand this discussion on a football forum. The kid is a great FB player. That is what he was signed to do. Does anyone think that Stephon Marbury was recruited to GT for anything but his ability as an athlete? Yes maybe some schools are more liberal than others in admitting athletes but I don't believe we are 100% above reproach in this matter.quit bashing on the young men, whether the are Gt athletes or attend other colleges or universities.

If you want to debate whether or not to eliminate athletic scholarships and have the athletic teams more closely resemble the student population as a whole - that's fine. I agree with the poster above, the more college athletics resemble a minor league of sorts for the NFL and NBA the more disinterested i have become in the whole process.

Is the test harder than the Final Exam for Basketball 101 at Georgia as taught by Jim Harrick Jr.???

Honest to god - one question on that exam was:

How many points do you score for a 3-point shot?

..... and because of B's historic post on March 19, 2011, no UGA player was bashed on Stingtalk ever again.

for the record, I have no issues around player bashing but it should be sports and performance related. I'm not a big fan of discussions around personality, character, etc. that these conversations drift into. (regardless of a kid's choice of school). As in this case, I cannot see the relationship between this guy's test score and GT FB.Would he have been an assett or liability to the GT team? That's a fair and germaine topic imo. Of course you can or may disagree with me.

The test I took was like 2 hours or longer and after I found out they ask the same questions over but different way of putting it I got up and walked out. The NY Giants guy wasn't real happy.

The test was too slow for SEC speed.

(I posted my previous comment while drunk yesterday, oh well, need to avoid posting when drunk.)

They aren't members of the union. They are not part of an NFL team yet.

You don't think the union could make demands about the combine/draft process if it wanted to? Union demands don't have to make sense, they just have to have power behind them.

You don't think the union could make demands about the combine/draft process if it wanted to? Union demands don't have to make sense, they just have to have power behind them.
They did in fact, they want the players not attend the draft. As far as I know, the players will listen to them as well.

Is the test harder than the Final Exam for Basketball 101 at Georgia as taught by Jim Harrick Jr.???

Trick question:

0 if you miss
3 if you make it
4 if you make it, are fouled, and make FT:biggerGrin:

Btw, last year Dwyer got 17 and Burnett got 14.

Baybay actually got 34!

Welcome to 9 years ago.

I took the sample test and if you can't score 30, you're a dumbass. I missed one out of the twenty questions and the vast majority are cake. The math is a joke. I would expect a waitress to be able to do it. AJ Green is a moron.
I agree that AJ is probably not very smart, the sad story is, he will make more money than most of us on this board combined. :dunno:

Back