AJ Green

Butler is awful. might as well just stick sweeting on him

I thought I was the only one who thought this. I honestly don't see how he starts. Opposing qb's love to pick on him and he blows a lot of coverages. Butler is garbage.

I thought I was the only one who thought this. I honestly don't see how he starts. Opposing qb's love to pick on him and he blows a lot of coverages. Butler is garbage.

The guy behind him would do so much better?

I hate typing this but we have nobody that can cover this freak? I'm afraid that he's going to have a career day against us. :eek:

Hankerson catches 3 passes for 132 yards. Green and Orson Charles will have similar numbers if they choose to. They probably won't get many opportunities unless Georgia falls behind. Georgia's running game is strong enough to control the ball and limit our offenses opportunities. I expect Georgia to start out running. If that proves effective, you won't see many passes to Green or Charles. They used Ealey well out of the backfield against Auburn. They present so many challenging situations to our defense--it is difficult to imagine us limiting them to less than 30 points.

Didn't seem like he could do much worse yesterday.

Well, Hankerson is probably the best receiver in the ACC. No CB that we have was going to be able to stop him consistently.

Butler has not been thrown to much less than Tarrant over the course of the year and he's usually thrown to when he blows a coverage or makes a mistake, so it seems like he's screwing up every time you see him. Yes, every time you see him he screws up, but you don't see the times he has good coverage and the QB throws elsewhere.

When you have bigger, stronger, faster players who play hard, suddenly you become much more "lucky."

The only ray of hope in the UGA game is that their defense is not all that good either. UF is not a team you should give up 31 points in regulation to this year. Our best bet is a game of tennis with UGA and breaking a couple of serves.

We may get our yardage, we have been doing that reasonably well but just can't finish in the red zone. We have averaged less than 15 points per game in the past 3 games, yikes.

Tarrant is a safety. butler gets picked on all the time because teams know he sucks. He either gets burned and gives up the big play or gets burned and commits a penalty. And yes sweeting is better.

Well if you get burned you suppose commit a penalty 15yds> giving up a TD. Expect the D to keep AJ Green in front with a lot of cov 3 & 4. I am more worried bout the run and TE. Our ILB are not in good coverage and will have trouble with Charles. The best chances we will have is to blitz and get some type of pressure on Murray

I agree. Knock out Murray, and get that true freshman in. I saw him play in real life. He throws a lot of picks.

When you have bigger, stronger, faster players who play hard, suddenly you become much more "lucky."

The only ray of hope in the UGA game is that their defense is not all that good either. UF is not a team you should give up 31 points in regulation to this year. Our best bet is a game of tennis with UGA and breaking a couple of serves.
Good analogy.

Butler and a safety at least will have to be on him every play...

Perhaps Mr. Butler could say something flattering about Mr. Green's eyelashes as he will likely be examining them closely as the ball sails into his ass. Mr. Butler's ass, that is. Sometimes it is advantageous to actually turn on the ball. ArchiTECH's participation in organized high school football taught him/her this.

love,
ArchiTECH

Back