AJ Johnson

I have a reoccurring dream in which I am a highly touted recruit and I get to publicly trash those morons. I salute this young man.

"I guess they don’t want me.” Speaking of which, Alabama offered Johnson over the weekend.
:laugher::laugher::laugher::laugher:

Way to screw the pooch, mutts.

Sounds to me like a kid that really had his sights set on attending UGAg's Junior camp, not ours. I guarantee you that UGAg will come back to him, if they decide to target him, and he chnges his tune pretty quickly about the whole fiasco. He seemed to have his heart really set on the UGAg camp and we were nothing but a consolation camp. UGAg will sweep back in, guaranteed.

Sounds to me like a kid that really had his sights set on attending UGAg's Junior camp, not ours. I guarantee you that UGAg will come back to him, if they decide to target him, and he chnges his tune pretty quickly about the whole fiasco. He seemed to have his heart really set on the UGAg camp and we were nothing but a consolation camp. UGAg will sweep back in, guaranteed.

Sounds to me like he was disrespected. He already got jilted by kiffin and ut. I don't think potential top 100 players take that lightly. I'd be more worried about bama than the mutts. Blake Sims is his teammate in football and bball. I'm sure Sims would like to seem him playing for the tide as well.

Not putting the kid down, but his first two choices were Tennessee (Kiffin) and Clemson (Dabo), both high-pressure, silver-tongued salesmen. I hope I'm wrong because he evidently is a player, but something tells me he won't be as impressed by the straightforward GT recruiting pitch. Hate to say it, but there are probably 5 schools I could never blame a kid for choosing over us: Bama, UF, Texas, USC and Ohio St. All those schools are at the top of the game right now, and we're trying to get there.

Back