AJC All State (Tech Commits)

#1stinga6

Dodd-Like
http://blogs.ajc.com/georgia-high-s...26/all-state-football-tell-us-what-you-think/

Zach Laskey-4A-RB 1st Team Offense
Broderick Snoddy-3A-RB Honorable Mention
Chris Milton-1A-QB Honorable Mention
Darius Caldwell-4A-DL Second Team Defense
Jeff Greene-4A-WR Second Team Offense
Darren Waller-5A-DB Second Team Defense
Jabari-Hunt Days-5A-LB First Team Defense
Bryan Chamberlain-3A-OL Honorable Mention

Sorry if its a repost. I didn't see it broken down like this.

Mods, please ban this obvious troll. Everyone knows we suck at recruiting. :wink:

Why did they make Taylor Heinicke first team QB? I've never even heard of the guy.

Why did they make Taylor Heinicke first team QB? I've never even heard of the guy.

4200 yards, 40+ TDs

But because he is "only" 6-1 and 200, he gets no respect at the top levels. He was on the MTV show The Ride this season, and he's signed with Old Dominion.

They lost Charles Perkins and two other D1 linemen, and made the state semis. All on the QBs arm.

http://blogs.ajc.com/georgia-high-s...26/all-state-football-tell-us-what-you-think/

Zach Laskey-4A-RB 1st Team Offense
Broderick Snoddy-3A-RB Honorable Mention
Chris Milton-1A-QB Honorable Mention
Darius Caldwell-4A-DL Second Team Defense
Jeff Greene-4A-WR Second Team Offense
Darren Waller-5A-DB Second Team Defense
Jabari-Hunt Days-5A-LB First Team Defense
Bryan Chamberlain-3A-OL Honorable Mention

Sorry if its a repost. I didn't see it broken down like this.

I know is different but this morning, Sunday, the AJC had the state's Top 50. We had five. ugag had ten of them.

I know is different but this morning, Sunday, the AJC had the state's Top 50. We had five. ugag had ten of them.

We went after 2 of the UGA commits. Other than that, we passed on those clowns.

Herrerra and (WR from paulding)

is the All-state team made by the paper or coaches or how? VERY important how it is picked

if by coaches and you are not in first 2 teams not a good harbinger of a good D1 career(and even then no guarantee),esp if you are in lower classifications

Back