AJC already blames UGAg loss on the refs

I say let them think that penalties are the only reason they lost.

LSU penalized for the same. Lil Cox throws an int instead. LSU didn't panic, UGAg ****s their pants.

Not to mention the safety that wasn't....

UGAG was not jobbed, LSU almost was. Can't believe Miles let that opportunity at the end of the half get away.

I don't see anything wrong with that headline. Maybe LSU still wins without the penalty, but ther's no denying the penalty helped.

Penalties cost UGA again

LSU capitalizes on excessive celebration penalty to score winning touchdown.

Lick my nuts you sorry excuse for a paper.

Where are they blaming the refs again? If I remember correctly, there were a lot of penalties and they cost U[sic]GA dearly. They showed a stat, U[sic]GA's like the fourth most penalized team in the NCAA.

Oh, I am hearing from Dog "friends" that because the head of SEC officials is a Tech alum, UgaG is being targarted.....BULL****e!

I'm loving this comment by Mark Bradley:

Mark Bradley
October 3rd, 2009
9:27 pm

Folks, the game wasn’t decided by a penalty with 1:09 to go. Nothing prevented Georgia from tackling Trindon Holliday, did it? Nothing stopped Georgia from tackling Charles Scott and blocking a field goal, did it?
I’m sorry I’m not giving you all what you want on this, but … actually, I’m not sorry. No matter what happens, you have to play the next play. And Georgia allowed a long kickoff return and a long touchdown run and a 2-point conversion and then failed to get a decent return after LSU’s matching penalty.

Why do we expect more of those carjacking mutts! Do you think they have any self-control or sportsmanship? Eat it Richt!

Mark Bradley
October 3rd, 2009

Folks, the game wasn’t decided by a penalty with 1:09 to go. Nothing prevented Georgia from tackling Trindon Holliday, did it? Nothing stopped Georgia from tackling Charles Scott and blocking a field goal, did it?
I’m sorry I’m not giving you all what you want on this, but … actually, I’m not sorry. No matter what happens, you have to play the next play. And Georgia allowed a long kickoff return and a long touchdown run and a 2-point conversion and then failed to get a decent return after LSU’s matching penalty.

Hes either coming around or something cuz hes not usually like this

I guess that penalty was the reason it was 6-0 til the fourth quarter, too...

He actually has been alot like this for about the past year.

Think U[sic]GA's disappointing year last year combined with our surprising year has really started to turn the tide in the media. Finish this year right(looks like U[sic]GA is going to do their part) and we could be in for something really good next year with regards to the media.

I love the last statement to end Bark Madley's article...

There was a time under Richt when Georgia made the one play, the winning play. That time was not Saturday. That time, it seems, has passed.

Slowly but surely, the noose is tightening around the Parole Officer's neck.

bout time for them to lose. I'm sick of UGA always eeking out wins (esp. against unranked opponents) and them being "glorious". They barely beat a horrible Kentucky team last year because of a last-minute interception, then it came down to Auburn missing 5 TD pass attempts (there was a penalty) from 10 yards away to seal the victory over another unranked opponent...

we showed em then, and I hope we show em again this year. UGA sucks. Time for the retail stores to start increasing the yellow merchandise...

The penalty did absolutely nothing.

If they were 15 yards or 500 yards further back from the endzone on that last TD run LSU still would have scored.

If LSU won with a FG then I would say the penalty affected the outcome.

That said, I agree the penalty was retarded.

The penalty did absolutely nothing.

If they were 15 yards or 500 yards further back from the endzone on that last TD run LSU still would have scored.

If LSU won with a FG then I would say the penalty affected the outcome.

That said, I agree the penalty was retarded.

That is a bit of revisionist history. Because the counter argument to that is that if they were 15 yards or further back, then they would not have been running the ball -- they would have been throwing the ball, instead, so the TD run would not have occurred.

The point is, the refs made the call -- and then UGAg failed to play sound defense on the kickoff and then on LSU possession. I don't agree with the ref's call -- but to blame the refs for this one fails to see that the special teams and the defense let them down after the possession.

The refs made a makeup call to UGAg -- but LSU ST and defense did not let the penalty cost them. UGAg did -- and they lost. Whining by the mutts is just par for the territory.

THAT is why they lost. They gave up 45 yards on the kickoff. Their leading tackler pulled a UGA 2008 shoulder bump tackle in trying to take down Scott. The refs backed them up yes, but it was THE MUTT'S inability to tackle AGAIN that cost them the game.

Mark Bradley
October 3rd, 2009

Back