AJC Article (pretty good)

unforgiven108

Dodd-Like
“That’s just for you guys,” Johnson said. “You don’t think we’re going to actually use it in a game do you? It’s something to break the monotony in practice.”

So this is coach speak if I've ever heard it. Has Paul Johson ever been the guy to do something "just for you guys"? Why the hell would he be practicing it if he wasn't going to implement - even on a very limited basis. - What a trickster! :)

“That’s just for you guys,” Johnson said. “You don’t think we’re going to actually use it in a game do you? It’s something to break the monotony in practice.”

So this coach speak if I've ever heard it. Has Paul Johson ever been the guy to do something "just for you guys"? Why the hell would he be practicing it if he wasn't going to implement - even on a very limited basis. - What a trickster! :)

Shhhhh!...dammit man!;)

So this is coach speak if I've ever heard it. Has Paul Johson ever been the guy to do something "just for you guys"? Why the hell would he be practicing it if he wasn't going to implement - even on a very limited basis. - What a trickster! :)

Don't know if I'd call it coach speak - I'd say its far more likely he's just screwing with the media.

we'll run it vs SC State or in the 4th Quarter when our 3rd string is whooping Miami.

Don't know if I'd call it coach speak - I'd say its far more likely he's just screwing with the media.
He was making a joke. If you saw it in person, there'd be no question. All the press guys laughed and PJ had that wry smile on his face just like he always does when he tells jokes to the media.

Sheesh, you'd think with all the jokesters on the board people would figure it out.:rolleyes:

Back