AJC Bashing

cyptomcat

Hibernating
After watching yet another thread become AJC-bashing-party, here is my fitty-cent:

It's the gaggers who are their prominent customers, similar to other stores in Atlanta selling red stuff. So until we become a better program with a bigger fan base
, this is the way it's gonna go, which is normal. So work on becoming a bigger program earning their respect! Channel your energy to getting more people excited about GT.

And no, we are not doomed to be the small kid in town/state forever, GT has been changing and expanding like never before, our day will come.

Understood and agreed.

However, it is possible to adequately cover and, on occasion, promote our program at the same time they are doing the same for UGa.

And until someone demonstrates that the two objectives are mutually exclusive then I will continue to make the point that they are not doing as good a job as they could be doing at covering both programs.

I fully understand that UGa fans are the ones buttering their bread. But nothing about giving us good coverage is taking any of that butter off their bread.

After watching yet another thread become AJC-bashing-party, here is my fitty-cent:

It's the gaggers who are their prominent customers, similar to other stores in Atlanta selling red stuff. So until we become a better program with a bigger fan base
, this is the way it's gonna go, which is normal. So work on becoming a bigger program earning their respect! Channel your energy to getting more people excited about GT.

And no, we are not doomed to be the small kid in town/state forever, GT has been changing and expanding like never before, our day will come.

What kind of business model is that? Do you think that McDonalds should only sell exclusively quarter pounders and tell chicken sandwich eaters that they aren't a big enough constituent to carry their preference (or even be nice to)?

The newspaper business is in the death throws and the dumbos at the AJC seem to take pride in alienating a substantial and wealthy customer base.

Middle ga is all dawgs but they covered GT well. It had to help sales, probably even with the dawgs ironically.

Actually Crew, yes. Notice how the McRib goes in and out of rotation depending on store location and customer interest.

Actually Crew, yes. Notice how the McRib goes in and out of rotation depending on store location and customer interest.

Delete. Keep that as your business model at your peril...

Back