AJC = Dawg Lovers

Who cares? Just stop reading it. The Macon paper has 11ty times better Tech coverage.

Well, I hate Bark Madly as much as the next guy, but I don't see anything he wrote that isn't true, albeit with perhaps a bit less hyperbole.

Duke had a pretty good set of receivers, I'd say. And AJ Green can be minimized.

THWG

Bradley sometimes is right on the money critiquing us; sometimes he is just an ass. To call UGA the best 5-6 team in the land and us the worst 6-5 team is poor writing and just plain incorrect. He is being an ass. I expect all of the Georgia media other than Wes Durham will be an ass to us this week. Fire up and do something about it and shut them up for a few hours before they start beating the drum for UGA as 2011's likely national championship run.

Have y'all read this board this lately? Some were worried we wouldn't even make it to 6 wins for bowl eligibility. Very few believe we will beat Georgia. MOST think we're a pathetic team.

Well the title is correct. They aren't trembling in fear. In fact, Aaron Murray was even doing the Budweiser dance at the start of the 4th quarter. He was plum giddy.

Well the title is correct. They aren't trembling in fear. In fact, Aaron Murray was even doing the Budweiser dance at the start of the 4th quarter. He was plum giddy.

I still can't believe one of you pussies didn't go tonya harding his knee cap.

I still can't believe one of you pussies didn't go tonya harding his knee cap.

I am in Denver. Otherwise I would have taken my free coke and hot dog I got with my purchase of a single game ticket and thrown them in his face and took an easy shot at the knee...

Georgia - Most Impressive 5-6 Team in the Land
Better than Colorado? California? Houston? Louisville? Texas? Texas Tech
4-6 Arizona State? 4-6 Washington?
Not so fast, my friend.
Georgia Tech - Least Imposing 6-5 Aggregation in America
Less than UNC? East Carolina? Illinois? Army? BYU? Boston College? Notre Dame?
SMU? Kansas State? Kentucky?
Mark Bradley - bad writer. Kentucky hick who has spent a lifetime wanting to fit in Athens on football Saturdays.

I think games played proved Colorado to be more impressive than UGA and Tech to be more imposing than UNC.

Back